Best Place To Buy Leathers?

My leathers do the exact same thing as yours and the fact that I’ve actually tested the pair I have doing around 50mph and there is barely a scratch on them clearly shows the build isn’t that bad at all. So you think your better than me because both of our leathers have probably been stitched/made in either India, Pakistan or China but you’ve been charged for a brand? Do your research even the “Italian” stuff is made in China. Both still uses CE approved armour. Also, even when I’ve had branded stuff I’ve been smart enough not to pay full price, like many try a trade show maybe or speak to the nice shop assistant and see if he can help you out.

Oh and who looks like the biggest pussy trying to enlarge his penis by saying he splashes the cash on branded leathers. Trust me my sense of humour is there the “joke” isn’t.

LIke DanielGT said…ebay is the best place…go to local shop tried some on…take down brand and model name, also the size that fits u…go home search on ebay or google shopping find the cheapest online…

2 piece with zipper 90% the way around is fine mate. I would not want a one piece.

I’m quite pleased with them -

1 Piece, size 60, cost me £340. They seems as good as new to me. Very comfortable when sat on the bike.

Where did you get them from in the end?

Essex Bikers Centre - http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=11568973764154694169

Took me about 50 minutes from North London, but the guy was very helpful and had an impressive array of around 200 suits.

Nice Andy. Enjoy them I’m sure they will last you a very long time. How much did they end up setting you back?.. Surprised they had something to fit you physique :stuck_out_tongue: :Whistling:

Awesome! I know where to go (when I have a bike worth wearing them for).

£340. Didn’t seem too bad a price. Before all these eBay links, I was thinking I was looking in the region of £600 for decent leathers.

Now I just need to size up some boots to then buy on eBay… and maybe a white/red helmet :slight_smile:

:cool:

Thats not bad at all… Now that you know you Alpinestar size you can get your next pair on eBay. Unless those have been adjusted that is.

Checking what pockets it has, I just found the funny little silicone things still in them, so I think these have possibly never even been used…

Is there a knack for getting out of 1 piece leathers? I almost dislocated my shoulder and pull several muscles just now… :frowning:

the reason i went for 2 piece, :smiley:
I struggle with my over sized waterproof suit, thats XL. I hate to think what it would be like if it fitted me.

Get your woman to help. If you don’t have a woman, get a woman, invaluable accessory if you have one piece leathers. Best bet is to get a woman who’s into one piece leathers. Or simply a woman in one piece leathers.

I thought dislocating your shoulder was part of the knack? :smiley:

Can a mod adjust the title ‘Best Place To Find A Woman?’…

The odd thing, I only threw them on for a quick ride and to check my new boots fit over them (which is a little touch and go, they zip half way up but I think my calves are too big) and I had more trouble getting them off than the other two times, which had been relatively easy.

I’m avoiding having someone help me, as I don’t see that as a long term solution. I guess it should get easier the more I wear them and they loosen out a little.

Maybe I grease up before putting them on, so they slide off after? :slight_smile:

When they are new they are difficult to get into so a woman is definitely helpful. Once they are broken it it gets a lot easier but there is a bit of a knack to it.

Are we talking about leathers or women here… :Whistling:

Get yourself a base layer Andy. Makes sliding off a 1 piece much easier.

Leather doesn’t stick to your skin (especially when you sweat) as the BL absorbs moisture by wicking process, but also acts as a thermal layer in winter.

I’ve had he same 1 piece Craft base layer for 5 years so they last. You can also get them as a 2 piece.

http://www.hein-gericke.co.uk/craft-pro-zero-einteiler-schwarz-16332.html