Best non-alcoholic drink?

Allen Carr “easyway to stop smoking”

Try to find in the i-net this book. If you are lazy to read, then better try to find video with movie. (around 1 h movie). Maybe it helps you as well. :slight_smile: It helped to one of my friends to stop smoking) :slight_smile:

hot or cold lemon tea or ice cold water

In regards to smoking I just picked a day and said I’m going to stop smoking on friday and I did, quite magically, I got pissed the night before and ended up chainin’ loads. When I woke up the next days “I thought? Bollocks are you going to stick to that now.” However I decided to stick to it and it worked. I used a bit of nictotein gum and bizarrely a bit of snuff.

The tricky thing with smoking for me was when I got to 15 months… I got to a stage where I convinced myself that: “I’ve quit now, if I want one I can have it”… true enough one day I pinched a roley of a friend during drinks and then a month later another one… within 2 more months I was back smoking my own packs…

Tea…

Piss

Nancy! My piss is concentrated booze… what’s your problem? :slight_smile:

Down in one you Zulu Warrior

A smoothie is great, or milkshake thing. Making your own smoothie fresh can be awesome.

I quite like that 100% pomegranate juice too, and try to kid myself its like red wine after a visit to the gym :slight_smile:

Root beer for the win! Tastes like germoline. Hard to get in the uk though. :frowning:

Or mebbe Irn Bru. Mmmm…

Slush puppy in the summer

Cup-o-soup in the winter

I might give that a shot.

hot or cold this is the best !