Best Honda dealer/place for parts in London?

I usually get on well at Chiswick Honda, but I’m on first name terms with a lot of the people there. If you thought that the customer service was un acceptable contact them and tell them. They have a Japanese management culture so will come down hard on that.

I’m with Joby re Chiswick Honda - no complaints at all, and I found Mat Dent a top chap. Found some other dealers very arrogant - but not CH.  Bill Bunn South Ealing also very helpful. 

I originally wrote this thread as I was after something similar to Fowlers of Bristol for parts. I used to live in Bristol and there was always a good chance you could just call up or just turn up for an obscure part and they might have it. I once turned up to look for a speedo as I’d written mine off going into a pothole on a gravel lane and they had one, albeit in KM/H but they had one. I once turned up to replace a clutch lever as I needed a perfect one for my practical bike test back in the day and the fella was great - not only did he supply one, he came outside and helped me fit it!!! If you’re ever in the Bristol area, Fowlers are great.

I have good experiences with Bill Bunn as well. Although a little pricey, they are honest and reliable - for me that is important. I also love their collection of vintage bikes in the shop!

bill bunn are very good.  pricey but good and honest.  i do all my mots with them.  chiswick honda is horrendous customer service on the bikes side but really good on the clothing department, which coincidentally they dont manage :smiley:

I originally wrote this thread as I was after something similar to Fowlers of Bristol for parts. I used to live in Bristol and there was always a good chance you could just call up or just turn up for an obscure part and they might have it. I once turned up to look for a speedo as I'd written mine off going into a pothole on a gravel lane and they had one, albeit in KM/H but they had one. I once turned up to replace a clutch lever as I needed a perfect one for my practical bike test back in the day and the fella was great - not only did he supply one, he came outside and helped me fit it!!! If you're ever in the Bristol area, Fowlers are great. Junglizt1210
Fowlers is ginormous and, nationwide, a good source of spares. You'll not really find anything very like it anywhere else.

The closest I can think of for a place that generally has whatever not-obscure part you’re after is Infinity in Vauxhall, which is known for having customer service almost as bad as the parts stock is good.