BEMSEE Centenary - Brands Indy 18-19 April

i popped down in the afternoon after the BCR, was a good day, quite busy at brands, nice to the classics too!:slight_smile:

grim did your dad win his race? i seem to remember seeing number 77 win one of the classics?

I /we Had a good day over there today , was good to see you again paul and nice to meet pj , hornet/Hawnet? , and to see ratty again :cool: and to finaly meet ppg , the wife and kids where over southbank and every time ppg was on track we where all shouting and waving you on gabby my little boy was a bit dissapointed you didnā€™t wave back on the slow down lap , but never mind dont even know if you saw him waving madly at you, but pw said you wernt happy about some yellow flag no noā€™s? at one point we thought we had put you off as you were on the rumble strip on the way to graham hill bend , was good to cheer some one on that we all virtually new from here .most disapointing bit was the last 400cc race where the a bloke went a whole lap pissing out oil and smoke with flags being waved at him untill just before paddock and then because of the oil they didnt restart the race after !!

and the stupidest thing we saw was in the triumph 675 race where the leader came off at druids then tried to get his bike back on track pulling the bike out backwards then rolling half way across the track backwards causing mayhem for the other riders .obvisouly ignoring the marshalls as they wouldnt go any where near the track as it was so dangerous for any one on the track racing or not well dangerous , that was a very worring moment . luckily all the other riders avoided any accidents . why put so many other riders at risk!!!

Hi Si, nice to see ya again aswell, sorry we missed ya in the paddock, PJ had a ā€˜backā€™ issue on the walk over and Hawnet conviced us we needed a snickers from the cafeā€¦ I got your text bout getting PPG to wave as she was leaving the garage so she didnt know about it, she had her race face on anyway, always best to stay out the way at that pointā€¦ :wink:

Ok paul no worries , meet up for a ride out soon i hope

Great weekend :cool: Once Iā€™d replaced the battery on the Busa Saturday morning :pinch: Couldnā€™t get one from stock so pinched one off Robs 50 Scooter and packed the expanse around it with wood :crazy: Strangely it starts fine :unsure:

My Dad is 77 Pouty but that guy is in a different class, I know who you mean. My Dad did the Landsdowne 500 races on his Manx Norton. Got his best ever lap time of 57s which is great news after his long lay off missing most of last season.
Unfortunately qualification for his class is done on your last two meetings which he missed so he was at the rear of the grid.
He got an 11th Saturday due to his twist grip jamming shut at Clearways which cost him a few spots and came 9th today still starting down the order :cool:
He should have a good season :slight_smile:

Nice to see John P and his littleun :slight_smile:

Saw some good racing over the weekend :smooooth:

It certainly was a great day to nip over to brands and meet up with some old and new faces. Itā€™s always good to watch the bikes race around that track, and the sun god was kind to us all today. I dunno how gabbs and her fella did in the 2nd race but the 1st race both of them arrived back safe which was good.

I cant believe the price of water over there Ā£1.30 for a weenie boutaille, rip orf.

I think I saw LMRR walking past the paddock hill grandstand with her black fleece on? and blonde hair, sorry I/we missed you.

Ratty did you get your knee down on the way home mate?

great day.

no :frowning: bwas tired man BCR took it outta me this morning, went up on teh race control tower tho, nice veiw:D

Had a good day thanks Gabā€™s, oh that is one serious race face you have there:P

Grim sorry i didnā€™t see you but we did wonder about for a bit, were you in the Paddock or the Pits?

Weather was awesome, i think i have burnt my head :smiley:

Nice to see you also Si, also good to catch up with Lusty, Alex, Pat, Kim, Ratty and meet Paul H.

Great day at Brands yesterday, some fantastic racing.

No worries :slight_smile:

How did you miss my filthy Busa in the paddock :stuck_out_tongue:

Watched mainly trackside at Paddock bend and toward Druids as close to the bike if any last minute glitches :cool:

Was a great day. Got burnt too - if only I saw Grims advice earlier! lol :pinch:

Had a lovely view from near the top of the grandstand. Some nice classics out there! :smiley:

57ā€™s is good going on a manx aint it! I said to PJ put a clock on this lot youā€™ll be amazed what times they doā€¦ All the best to ya dad, great scene the classicsā€¦

Had such a great day, here are some of the pics we took

Attachments

DSC00490--8589612721285651987.jpg

DSC00492--8589612721285026987.jpg

DSC00493--8589612721284870737.jpg

DSC00494--8589612721138464487.jpg

DSC00496--8589612721138308237.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00500--8589612720999089487.jpg

DSC00501--8589612720842058237.jpg

Lustfish
I was sitting on the opposite side of Paddock hill stand, if i knew you were there i would have said hello.

Boo! :angry: MacP, Paul, PJ, Pouty, Ratty +1 managed to find us though :slight_smile:
Did you get sunburnt too?

Debz and I are probably in your pics as we were sat on the bank just outside the paddock :cool:

Was it a staff meeting? :stuck_out_tongue:

I`ll look hard next time.:smiley:

well ā€˜ā€™ lustfish,you took pics of me the wife 2 boys, eldest boys girlfriend and daughter but didnt come and say hi to us!!! lol

You shoulda shouted!!! :smiley: I maybe a dizzy blonde but iā€™m not deaf lol :wink: