Before anyone starts...............

Ive come back to see the France Rideout Though as only a special favor to Terry ‘The ****’ Moto… (he begged me )

Those who know me, know me…Those who don’t…don’t.

I will try to behave myself with the time i have on here…as i can’t edit peoples posts while they are not looking anymore…

There will be a few people who will try to get a rise out of me, but as a man of the cloth, i will try and cleanse their souls with a punch in the uterus or throat…(catholic you see)

I will see the France trip through and fcukoff again just as quick as i did before…

Observations so far…

I can’t believe i still cant say #### on here…

I reckon i will get about 20 ppl from here, most of whom i see every week anyway

SeanR1 will be along soon to tell me that he knew ide come back -

I will then tell SeanR1 that ive gone through his missus facebook photos and blown my nut over her…and her friends list :wink:

me groovy will be along soon too…still looking like jesus and saying he wishes ide never of come back.

Im bored now…here is the link to the trip…

http://londonbikers.com/forums/1074858/the-big-rideout-in-france

Hope to see you all there…!!

Ps…You can say #### in the tags section :D#]

Smiled:)

F-uck off back to your cave

Welcome back.

Welcome back, # # # # :stuck_out_tongue:

I will not F-uck off back to http://www.bikerbiker.co.uk/ no matter how much you want me too…Ive promised Terry;)

Smiled :wink:

Thank you everyone…:slight_smile:

smiled.

Just to put the record straight… Shane had a chat with me over a tea down the tea hut (I had to pay) he was nearly in tears, wanted me to come up with suggestions of how he could get back on LB.
I said why not help me arrange another France trip :blush:

So here he is with his tail between his legs :grin:

Mod that you cu@t :blush:

Yes but who the fcuk is Ide?

Fucks sake :slight_smile:

I vaguely remember this character from the past :wink: and some distant memory of the screaming woods on a ghost busting camping escapade :smiley:
Nice to see you back, if briefly, old fella!

Damn it, I’d forgotten how much I missed that avatar

Show us ur balls!

**** there goes the neighbourhood …

Welcome back you old fecker and glad to be of service to your nuts!!! :w00t:

i’ve fucking missed you Shane :smiley:

Ohh and ive missed you Alba my little italliano…i still want to see your tits you know…:smiley:

And TDJ - Ive missed you too…the moment i saw your name my ballocks turned into a little brain in my boxer shorts and i started to dry hump the air…

Tim - …

Jamie - I love you…i want to cum and live with you for 1 week and get you pissed every day:Wow:

Trombo - I’m busting out the old avatars just for you…!!..(thats a lie of course, i just wanted to include you ;))

Tiggi - Not really a stranger of course but we need to meet up soon as im running out of material in the ol Wankbank

Rusty bollocks - Good to see your still on here keeping the site alive…I don’t want to have fun in here just sort out the france trip so don’t antagonize me please:)

Smiled.

Haha cheers dude :wink:

Ahhhh Shane so happy you’ve come home :blush:

I don’t get it, who are you?