Been a bit off the LB radar recently.....

congrats! :slight_smile:

glad to see you listed your reasons in order of importance :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Congrats Elad! Long time no see, looks like your doing very well…

Hope you enjoyed the moon if you had one…

Fck me - you should do some lessons on your pulling technique…batting well above your average mate!

Congrats too.

Congratulations Ian, wishing you both every happiness:)

(PS - Interesting roof beams, where is that church??)

Congrats! :slight_smile:

I’m interested in the church too, my cousin is looking for somewhere like that for a wedding.

Congrats to you both too.

Wedding bells?

^^ doubt it. possible rideout destination more likely :smiley:

The venue was actually a converted barn, not a church (although it does look very church like!) - and it was a brilliant venue. Relatively OK in terms of cost to hire, but the benefit is that all the caterers that they work with don’t charge corkage on the booze, so I could get all of the booze in via the trade (my mate owns a bar) and saved a bundle on all my alcholoic guests :slight_smile:

Also the people that run the venue are massively helpful as well, and they had availablity that worked for us - got married on Friday 13th! Don’t think many other people wanted that date…But the other dates (summers and saturdays) were pretty much booked into 2013…

The other reason for choosing this venue is that it is near Petersfield, which, Mr & Mrs Jetstream will know, is at the tail end of the A272, one of the best biking roads in the south…So Rideouts to the venue will be entertaining!

Webby is here: http://www.tithe-barn.co.uk/

That made me chuckle!!! :D:D:D

I saw a guy in fluro leathers the other day and it made me wonder where you had got to! :slight_smile: Glad to hear you are well and congrats on your wedding, hope to see you out and about soon mate :slight_smile:

Wayhey!!

Well done mate, congrats and welcome back!

Many congrats to you both, Ian. Your other half is gorgeous. Is she also into motorcycles?

Congratulations Ian! Really pleased for you and i’ve let Eric know too :slight_smile:

Helen x

Hehe getting the LB hardcore to post! Cheers guys.

@easyrider - She is perfect, just not that perfect…She appreciates my love of bikes, but not really her bag unfortunately :slight_smile:

@Helen - Long time!! Thanks for letting Eric know, hope things are good up in North London (if you are still there?)

congrats to both of you, you kept that quiet when I saw you in the Florence the other month! :slight_smile:

Also is it just me that thought the web address of that barn read Titiebarn.co.uk :w00t:

I live in Streatham Hill!!

We should go get a pint at Perfect Blend…

Congratulations Ian from both of us!

Gorgeous pics, congrats :slight_smile: