Beefing up my Scooter

Ok I am not sure if one gets stoned for posting scooter shit on here but ill chance it! LOL

Anyway…anyone know of good scooter mechanics, pref in east London, but not a deal breaker if i have to scoot further.  Thinking of splashing out and give her more power, like install a bigger bore.  Need advice and someone to do it of course.

http://www.adrenalin-pedstop.co.uk/p-Piaggio_Typhoon_125_4T_Polini_198cc_Big_Bore_Cylinder_Kit-7429.aspx

Why?  I am very attached to my scooter and I ride her all the time for a lot of reasons, I cant afford a second bike, I dont want my Ducati to get nicked as scrotes wont look twice at her(touch wood), scooter is handy when shopping, and girlfriend’s ass likes the scooter seat better…and many more…and of course I have sentimental attachment issues…border lining hoarder.

www.amazingbikes.co.uk work on scooters happily enough. Give them a shout if you want to fit a big bore kit.  Nothing wrong with scooters, just the riders tend to be muppets (not that you are!!!)

Can we stone him, please please :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can we stone him, please please 🤣🤣🤣 brains_t
With cinder blocks and rebar?   j/k

Just get a sticker “My other scooter is a Ducati”. It’ll be fine.

www.amazingbikes.co.uk work on scooters happily enough. Give them a shout if you want to fit a big bore kit.  Nothing wrong with scooters, just the riders tend to be muppets (not that you are!!!)
makman
Thanks mate!  The link didnt work but I googled them, found they are in Erith which is not too far from me! I ride on scooter the same as I would ride on the bike, leave the muppets with the kids. :)

Can we stone him, please please 🤣🤣🤣 brains_t
With cinder blocks and rebar?   j/k
Cactus
LOL!  Harsh!  Or be useful and build me a shed!

I have known Nigel for 11 years. Totally ace fellow and straight down the line.  No bullshit etc… 

And I am probably getting a glorified scooter anyhow… DCT is the way for me.

Captial A for… oops, wrong bloke.   Dum de dum de dum…  walk on by and maybe nobody’ll notice.

Captial A for... oops, wrong bloke.   Dum de dum de dum...  walk on by and maybe nobody'll notice.
Aceman
Lost me there LOL

Not to worry everyone else got it :rofl:

[quote] Captial A for... oops, wrong bloke.   Dum de dum de dum...  walk on by and maybe nobody'll notice. AcemanLost me there LOL --- Dingo-Biker [/quote]

Not to worry everyone else got it :rofl:

brains_t
I see....that's how it is around here aye? LOL