BCW - The Pics

Just spent the last hour of work time (Shhhhh) browsing through the pics of the BCW weekend. Fantastic pics Jay (And any other donators!).

Really brought the whole thing back and also some of those funnier moments that you forget so easily. Brilliant casual snapping and a great story in pictures.

Well done the photographers!!!

thank you thank you thank you …for those lovely pics…Jay

not just of us but of all the walkers…it was great spotting faces again …smiles and tears

they were amazing !

and something i can show the old man when he gets home

Seconded - fantastic pics Jay, thank you! You do a marvellous job with the galleries

Yeah - Well done…

How long did it take you to load them all up?

Thanks all, appreciated. It takes a lot of time processing all the pictures, i.e. resizing them, removing numberplates and making adjustments, but it’s worth it! I too loved looking through the pictures again, it brings it all back! I’m sorry though if I didn’t tag up all the photos with people’s names, this is perhaps one of the most time consuming parts so I had to do a quick job to get them out.

Bikerless, it takes about 30 mins to upload the 800+ photos, but hours and hours and hours to process them to ensure they’re ready for that part.

Quote: “Bikerless, it takes about 30 mins to upload the 800+ photos, but hours and hours and hours to process them to ensure they’re ready for that part.”

Sorry Jay - My laymans of “Upload them all” meant all the processing as well…

Brilliant - Well done

great pics jay .they just brought the whole weekend to life .