BCR Sunday 29th.

Thats all we need, The BCR becoming a time trial against Broady…the ol’giffa aint exactly slow is he!:blink: - nee-nor-nee-nor!

:smiley:

Good to see you all this morn, plus good seeing The BCR faces back on the ride!:w00t: Sorry I couldn’t play for longer, I wanted to get back to watch my 6yr old at his tennis lessons:cool:

Ee’god that bike is fast…:blink:

I really enjoyed that today and it was nice to meet some new faces. Until next time.

Thanks for a great morning guys, I had a fun time and managed to stay upright the whole morning. Who saw the poor pigeon that got hit by the Aprillia? The guy was ok but the pigeon was a gonna!:w00t:

Pogie, what was you riding?

[quote]
BigDaddyAdz (29/08/2010)

I was on the 990 Adv.

[quote]
pogie (29/08/2010)

Nice bike, I was on the 950SM. You must be fairly local?

[quote]
BigDaddyAdz (29/08/2010)

I’m in Dagenham, so those lanes are my escape route out of here. :smiley: Today is probably the best day I’ve had out on the Adv and it took quite allot of getting used to as I’ve had 10 years on Supermotos and still have an 04 525 EXC and before that I had an 01 640 LC4. I still look at the 990 SMTs and think that I maybe bought the wrong bike. :ermm:

Well having posted on last weeks,thought I should post on the right thread:hehe:

Good turn out today,a fair few BCR virgins and going against form none of them became part of the scenery,amazingly enough no incidents at all to report!!! Also if my tyres were’nt already shagged they are now,trip to Essential will be essential this week!!

Grand day out in good company and home just after midday:D

[quote]
pogie (29/08/2010)

You looked like you were doing pretty good from where I was sitting…

The mans a friggin hooligan!:smiley:

No accidents, or none to report?

That was my first ever pigeon fatality :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/v/2de4OqA4DfI?fs=1&hl=en_US

Good rideout today, dont think ive done the BCR for about 10 months, luckily it all came back to me just at the right time…:smiley:

Thats a fuggin disgrace m8! You’ll have to make up for it…detention I think. You’ll have to stay behind with that Mad-Dog for some extra BCR!:angry:

:smiley:

Thats cos i spent waaayyyy too long building that Fecking CR500 Moto, only to find out it was a nasty,scary thing:alien:

Good ride & good to see everyone, as usual. :slight_smile:

Talkin of nasty scary things (speak of the devil and he’s sure to appear!), hello Moto!:smiley:

Oi you, behave!