BCR Sunday 11th.

B i C urious R ideout

Thanks to Jim for leading us again into the depths of Essex, I think a few definitely aren’t curious anymore!

thanks Sprmoto!!! :slight_smile:

so who wants to kill me? :smiley:

was a good run guys thanks for the tour,im editing as we speak and im slightly imbarrased buy my riding skill :slight_smile: on the up side ill be just as green the next time :).i blame my boots

glad you had a good run!

i was out myself in the lanes, i had a pillion tho :slight_smile: bumped into broady at HB, i thought i see Knobber but i couldnt lose my place in the maaaaahoooooooooooosive que!!

Well that was a very pleasant run yesterday, I really needed that, thanks chaps. (Pity I couldn’t have stayed longer, my day went rapidly downhill as soon as I got home.)Was good to meet up with the old faces again, it’d been a long time - and good also to make the acquaintance of some new ones. Hope to see you all again soon.

(Not so good for me was that “salt beef” sandwich I had for breakfast. It did indeed contain a substance with the look and feel not unlike salt beef but entirely devoid of anything resembling flavour. And it set me back £8, f*cking robbery. Still Jim helped take my mind off it by reprising his famous Ron Haslam pillion hero story. Thanks Jim!)

Feck me there was a lot of traffic! Bikes all over the place. On my way home there was an enormous procession of them, a good 60 I would say, trickling through Gt Dunmow. A good reason for getting out early - 7.30 start next time mebbe? :w00t: :wink:

Anyone seen this? Totally OT but truly marvellous imo (shades of Peter G’s Sledgehammer, if anyone remembers that, only more so) …

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_HXUhShhmY

unt :slight_smile:

That would be us , 98 bikes :w00t: that’s why I couldn’t do BCR and I regret that now :frowning:

I’m up for early one next Sunday :slight_smile:

Ah, the pole dancers association family outing! :smiley:

I did wave at an orange KTM - that wasn’t you was it?

[quote]
AllanJ (12/04/2010)

Wasn’t that stoppie :wink:

Yes, It was me and I waved back :slight_smile:

See you soon!

[quote]
motodrb (12/04/2010)

Brilliant!! :cool:

I hadn’t seen you when i did the stoppie (which was just an exuberant 70mph speed killer before I entered the 30 zone) but as it turns out it was the perfect sm salute - and I did see you wave back. Cheers :slight_smile:

Hope to see you soon too, don’t know when though, my weekends are spoken for for the next 3 weeks at least :angry:

As all the boys have ignored your polite question I’ll tell you,“Breakfast Club Run” Its a gentle sojourn through the Essex lanes and a “cheap” breakfast at Bosworths in Finchingfeld.

Met Ratty at High Beech just after Nobber and the Retards left.Could only manage a solo BCR myself late morning,still makes me smile:D

It was good to meet you, & you did fine on the lanes. As they say “practice makes perfect” so we’ll be seeing on another BCR soon I hope. :slight_smile: