BCR (Apr 5th)

I hope they dont mate? :-0 But I think that says a lot about you! :smiley:

Are you around to join us?

I know its secret but should you go past the Country club between Takeley and Elsenham they’ve stuck a roundabout at the entrance to slow all you ruffians down:crazy:

Well you can show us in the morning! B-)

I’m up

No wind, high cloud…looks good!

I’m up too.

Dry here but was raining doun souf!

Roads round collier row are a bit wet/slippy but at least it stopped raining And its drying out. Ride safe you lot and have fun.

It looks like the Suns about to come out.

I’m up, but too late :crying:

Have fun guys and keep it shiny side up!

Wow that was good fun, thanks gang!

James, I can honestly say I was scared of your bike. Yeah I’d go with “The Beast!”. :smiley:

Sorry if I was holding you up, I thought it was Moto behind me :blush:

First BCR done, great fun thanks.

Hope I didn’t hold you up too much. Thanks for pointing out the corners where people have previously crashed tricky corners.

Good to meet you all!

Good to have you along. You didnt hold us up at all? Thanks for taking things steady first time out. Again, great overtakes you were putting on the rest of us. fast, wide and timely, brilliant stuff!

:wink:

I woke up late but will be back out next time.

Yeah yeah!

:-p

That was a great ride out, cheers guys I feel a lot more confident on my bike! The “beast” has got a rash on the side of the tank…was “Riot” parked next to it ?:doze:

:smiley:

No No no…Moto was in front of you…holding us both up :smiley:

Broady I see what you mean :fearful:…I thought a space craft landed in the middle of the road !

Cheeky :stuck_out_tongue:

Good to see everyone today, & the roads dried up nicely.

I was going to say nice things about your new bike James but I won’t now after you cheeky comment :smiley: