BCR (Apr 5th)

City limits…8.30?..:smiley:

I may well be up for this. Can you give me a post code of where to meet. 8.30 sounds good

Cool, if sneaky can confirm a time and place, I’m sure he can pm you a meet. :smiley:

Meet at 8.00-8.15 with full tanks? Leave at 8.30 sharp!

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=548527&y=190397&z=110&sv=548527,190397&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=781&ax=548527&ay=190397&lm=0

CITY PAVILION COLLIER ROW RD, ROMFORD, RM5 2BH

Excellent! See you guys there:D

For any new members:

The BCR is a respectful, but spirited and progressive ride. Please enter all villages already down to the speed limits posted (please be doing 30mph/40mph before you pass the sign).We expect everyone to ride at THEY’RE OWN PACE please. There’s nothing to prove and nothing waiting for you but A&E if you blindly follow the bike in front or ride beyond your limits. The rider in front may have been riding these lanes for 20+ years and know where there WILL be gravel on the road and which corners WILL catch the unfamiliar riders out.You will not get lost or left behind if you decide to take it a little easier due to your unfamiliarity. The ride will stay on the same road and wait for every rider to rejoin the group (theres generally no conner-man system). We’d rather wait a few extra mins at each planned stopping point than spend the next 2hrs mopping up. Plus this gives old people like me a chance to catch there breath.If a rider is climbing all over the back of you in the tight twisties, please move over where safe. They’ll be out of sight within a few corners and you can both get on with you own thing. Please dont leave the ride without letting us know. We go back looking for you and dial 999. The Coast Guard get the right friggin hump when we call’em out only to find you’re at High Beach supping tea!For full BCR t&c’s, please go to www.you-gotta-be-in-it-to-bin-it-innit.co.uk

Oh, you have to take the pith outa my bike…Moto says it’d be rude not to? :smiley:

Lets have a great BCR! :cool:

Does anyone have Gianni’s number? Not sure if he’ll be back in the UK yet (he flies south for the winter). Please ping him a text…

Will try to get a pass for the first formal BCR of the year, but may have to head off early. Taking two young ladies of mine to the ballet!!

Will try to get a pass for the first formal BCR of the year, but may have to head off early. Taking two young ladies of mine to the ballet!!

BBC say dark clouds but no rain. So who gonna give themselves and there bike a reason for existing?

Still not warm enough for me. Enjoy.

Can’t get a pass for Sunday, out for lunch… Enjoy, I’ll catch you soon hopefully… :cool:

If it turns out to be chucking down when I get up in the morning I’ll probably go back to bed, but I hope it isn’t.

Damn you guys are dropping like flies …who’s still riding? Let me know as I’m traveling up from the coast and don’t want to be ACE out.

In.

It will be dry! :stuck_out_tongue: 8.15 right?

At the afor mentioned meeting point. Will have to jib out by lunch time as I have to work later. How long does it normally last for?

We need someone who knows the route. I’ve met at this point twice, from there I have no idea.

I should be there it’s only if is raining when I get up I’ll find it hard to get motivated to go out what with my warm bed tempting me back in it :slight_smile:

Im driving from Camberwell to Harold Wood in tbe morning to collect my bike. I’ll be there 8.00-8.15.

I was joking about the route. I first started that route in an ox cart!

I was joking about the route. I first started that route in an ox cart!
[/quote]

Good enough for me…see you there.

Glad to see that the spirit of BCR lives on, George don’t you thing that the warnings points of the ride sound a bit like a red flag on a bullseye hahahahahahahahahha