BCR and beyond 2

I saw you shopping in Tescos at the time, must have been 100 miles away :wink:

Ride report for Old Sneaky,6 of us left and 6 returned,no incidents of any note to report apart from Rita looking her normal glamorous self,saying that she didn’t ask after you as she normally does:hehe:

I think James and I managed to shoehorn some BCR vibe into the TOWIE ride today. Thanks for leading today broady.

The BCR rocks! Thanks for a great ride guys, thanks Broady for being the frontman. Jarrod it’s so hard to suppress BCR when offered corners like that:D
It’s great riding with the SMs , I’ll make a BCR video tomorrow , some great footage :wink:

It would be a crime to suppress. It needs to run free. Haha

lol, yes the pace was pretty “BCR” at some parts :slight_smile:

funny i found myself just about hanging on to back of you three most of the day yep it sure was a quick at times…:wink:

You obviously weren’t following me then cos I never went over the speed limit :Whistling:

Oh I see Broady, we be cut’tin it like that, eh? Well she had no need to ask after me, she knows exactly how I am! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good to hear that the ride all kept it together :cool:

We’ll have a totally different reputation soon…boring!

Good to hear that the ride all kept it together :cool:

We’ll have a totally different reputation soon…boring!
[/quote]

Jarrod almost kept the reputation strong :smiley:

Sry m8 I had to save the rep:P

Haha… 'Tis true. I took a pretty decent chunk out of the wrong lane on a long left hander after a spritely squirt down the straight section. Won’t make that mistake again :slight_smile:

BCR video will be up in about 20 mins :smiley:

It was great ride yesterday, both ways no stops, great pace; anything but boring :wink:

You were lucky this time, or was it just training and good skill :wink:

A little from column A and a little from column B me thinks :slight_smile:

hahaha, its great riding with you guys, awsome ride:D

Never boring!! Good to confound some of the naysayers who think that all we do on the BCR is decorate the Essex countryside with pieces of bike;)

And I had to lead in your absence and the little bespectacled one!!!

Who you talkin about?:alien:

:smiley:

Good man Art! :cool: I see none of those Clueless, I mean Keyless Super-Retard Riders came across for me?:angry: