BCR Alternative Run

After I missed the BCR run’s 8:30 call I though that would be cool to have an alternative BCR run leaving from High beach about 9:30 10:00??? if people are interested. Might avoid the BCR crash spree since we’ll be riding at a slower pace and we could meet up with other group.

I am not the fastest rider here so would be a nice moderate ride, maybe Elad is willing to pop along:), Blade?? It is approx 35 miles to Finch. We can carry on from Finchienfield after breakfast.

Just a though…

P.S. Made a post here about the route:

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic530547-58-1.aspx

[quote]
Andrei (16/03/2009)

After I missed the BCR run’s 8:30 call I though that would be cool to have an alternative BCR run leaving from High beach about 9:30 10:00??? if people are interested. Might avoid the BCR crash spree since we’ll be riding at a slower pace and we could meet up with other group.

I am not the fastest rider here so would be a nice moderate ride, maybe Elad is willing to pop along:), Blade?? It is approx 35 miles to Finch. We can carry on from Finchienfield after breakfast.

Just a though…

P.S. Made a post here about the route:

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic530547-58-1.aspx[/quote]

cheeky fug:P we always say ride your own pace dude. only thing is it will be two different ride outs cos the time you get to ff we’d be ready to head off.

I’ve done the BCR a few times and never crashed (although I did once almost end up in a field :w00t: )

I caught up with the boys at ff just as they were getting on the bikes for the run to haverhill. Since it was my first brisk ride in a while and I couldn’t remember the road, I rode at my own pace and met them again at HB.

Don’t really see the need for a second rideout going on the same roads to the same place :crazy: (although the HB starts works for me :slight_smile: )

We’ve almost shaken off that image now m8, it would help if it wasn’t constantly mentioned…and it’d help if riders didn’t fall off!:smiley:

When i rode it, i was aware the guys on moto’s where a lot faster, but I was told that there are no prizes for catching up and not to bother trying, i rode at my pace, which wasnt that slow either and i had a great time. Dont push yourselves people, keep it shiny side up!!

And when I come, the average pace drops by half, so it’s quite ok :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, since we now have “The Mad-Dog School of Motoring” we’ll be running Special Training Days:w00t:

This is where we need Hels:

Examiner: M-D himself.
Chief Trainer: MoonshineZZR.
Route Planner: O’l’CreakyMcC.
The Fixer: Sipermoto.
Mop-n-Bucket: Brian “I’ll be there in an hour” to collect the wreckage.
First Aider: XR “Its only a Compound Fracture you wuss” Steve
PR Man: KTM “Naff off I aint finished me fag” Steve
Security Officer: Ratty “Rabble without a care” 46

Alrite guys and girls, all is going well at the mo so looks like i should be able to make it out this sunday for one final BCR run before i move further up north. Be up for meeting at the same time of 0830 and up for more riding after brekkie as its my last one

:slight_smile: nice one… didn’t mean to say we crash because you lot don’t wait for us… just some people might be embarassed realising how slow they are:):slight_smile: and as you did put it mate if you don’t ride at your pace you won’t enjoy it so some might feel the urge to push it a little.

But yeah I love it… I didn’t complain… when I crashed it was just bad luck lol. I have to say that you guys always wait so I have no problemo with that. Plus I know you guys and know how you guys ride and had chats so it’s different.

So I guess I should say I am too lazy to wake up and get there at 8:00 rather go a little later as it is warmer:):D:P

I left about 9:45 10:00 from home and had my summer gear with inner layer and still got quiet cold on way there. My pillion mate froze also:) he also said he was a little scared hi hi… but honestly GOV I was riding nicely… probably too slow for you.

only done 3 bcr runs so far: all were cold days…

1st in the wet (with not much tread)
2nd on own
3rd in the fog…

coupla pointers:
*there’s no pressure to perform… only your own mind games

*i don’t go any faster coz a) there’s not enough *safe * road space &
b) my bike don’t go any faster lol

*these blokes give helpful pointers (was acutally le chocolatier
MSZZR
) even just by their watching lines, though motos like to
drift it out a bit

*they do wait… as you would if you happen to be ahead

*most important! they’ve done the run a zillion times, know their
machines and eachother’s riding styles

*i need to get up round 6:30 to meet for 8:00 departure

bcr runs bring a grin under my lid :cool:

also done T-Moto’s route xyz rides, PJs Sparrow’s Fart, F55’s V-Twin nite-ride to Oxford, Jetstream’s runs, Flatouts Norfolk & Afro’s recent run to IOW… all just as fun, it’s all bout hav’n bit of laugh n banter really… without losing an eye :smiley:

amen! :cool:

Its Mothers Day… I cant go…:crying:

I’ll pop down to the start to give y’all a BIG hug tho!:w00t: