BCR 6 Nov. any mad ones out tomorrow?

There was 10 of us (it was the EAMG full members ride after the AGT briefing). We just had a pootle up to Tubby T’s (Stradishall) and then back in time for the MotoGP…after a big fry up of course :wink:

Oh and one elbow may have been slightly over the white line :slight_smile:

Hopefully my left elbow!:smiley:

When are The EAMG gonna join us on The BCR? Suzuki Angel will confirm that we aint any different to any other ride out, we just use the challenging roads rather than the joyful one - roads that The EAMG regularly use I’m sure. Its only that Broady that keeps venturing on to my side of the road when he’s lost and cant see his failings!:alien:

Well it’s not a decision for the group. It’s down to the individual. I’ll tag along one day but I end up going thru Finchingfield enough as it is without having to head towards London first so that I can turn around and end up there.

Yeah I know it’s about the journey and not the destination but I like going on other roads to other places rather than retreading the same road … however much fun that particular road actually is. :wink:

I really liked coming along with you guys. I thought the ride out was fun. You guys waited for me when I eventually turned up and I got the space to read the roads correctly.

I don’t know why you get such a bad name for BCR. I reckon it’s Broady personally that to blame for that :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m feeling the love from you two conspirators. I accept no responsibilty for Sneaky’s road positioning or any other BCR myths:ermm:

pmsl:D

+1

Maybe you should turn up to prove me wrong.

So far I been on a couple BCR and you haven’t been there and nothing has gone wrong, I was just suggesting…:w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I rest my case… It is all that Broady’s fault!

Right you’ve got me bang to rights, I sneak out before the BCR and lay slippery stuff at certain well known spots to catch out the unwary boys( and occasional girls:kiss:)

Occasional hey? Well you lot will be seeing my bike a lot more since I back in the country, esp on the BCR :smiley:

Look forward to the challenge. Got to be better than looking at all those munters normally on the BCR apart from the suave good looking Italian of course:Wow: