BBQ Sunday - My house!

Are you stalking me!? That’s where I’m going

ok all suzukis get to park in my garden, all yamahas on the street and we can use terrys honda to block my back gate, lol

I will prob see you guys on friday, you can place your orders then.

Im doing some chicken ribs, just for you guys, lol

Hahaha Ginger, yeah i was just coming back from France…

Will try and make this too…Might have to leave early though…Nice idea Goose.

ok your doing the coleslaw, anyone else wanna bring something, your welcome, like chicken for 100 people… lol

Yeh I know thinking bout parking round the corner

Blimey !!! Goose is a CHIEF???only head dress hes got is his helmet… OMG !!!

Ok can u pm me your addy? …

Would love to wiz down but it’s my 50th today and my other half’s taking me away for the weekend and won’t tell me where. I doubt it’s Kent!

Yes, was hoping you wouldnt notice

You going on the bike? Where you staying?

haha happy birthday

Nope. We’re taking the car so we can bring bicycles and golf clubs but going quad biking to make up for it. Staying some place in Lyndhurst. You?

would love to goose but im doing a bbq for my family on sunday as its my birthday next week. and they are all coming to mine from kent!!

perhaps ill send them to yours, save my food bill!!

haha Leigh, sure, bring your food round and stick it on with mines, lol

Happy birthday for next week

yo Goose can you take me off coleslaw duty cause i’m avin electic prrobs with me bike… i’ll bring a bootle instead :wink:

shall i bring enything to ur gathering~??

Bottle will do

Ok Terry, i will PM you my address and number, my internets down at the mo, anyone else want to come, please contact Terry or Shewoolf for my contact details.

ok change of plan, theres meant to be torrential rain on sunday!

I am gonna post postpone this, probably to the weekend after, I will confirm a new dat shortly, sory guys and gals!

Rain stops play…yet again…boo hoo