Bars open . .

Just torn myself away from the adults only section for a minute to flick the bar sign on and get the drinks in

Last one standing wins

welcome to LB mate, i wouldnt open the bar now!! there’s some right fairies on here!! you’ll see what i mean if you can make friday’s LAD’s night out!!

Hey jonny-zero, welcome to LB! Hope to see you at our Cubana meet on Wednesday! What do you ride?

Here, JZ, catch your P.A.N.T.S. and use it when Da Artist shows up. Have a great time on the site and do come to the next Newbie night. 6th Nov at Ace (so I’m told).

(HA! That DA’s losing his touch. Oh dear, I might be in big trouble at the next newbie night…)

Cheers all . .

I bought a 98’ Ducati Monster 600 Dark a couple of months ago, having sold my Triumph Hardtail 350 chop.

So what’s the ‘Cubana’ nite & where is it?

Cheers

Jonny

Ok . . . like a dick I hadn’t checked before asking the question

Will definately make it down for a beer at some point

Cool Post up a picture of your ride in the Pictures forum!

welcome jonny.

Welcome to lb, we’ll be expecting you on Friday night now though, to get the beers in.

Is that at the Lads or the Ladies part of the night out Andrea?!!

Welcome to the asylum Johnny-Zero … you don’t have to be mad to post here but …

welcome to the site

Hi and welcome to LBs, hope to meet you soon, do you ever go to High beech?

Ian

Yeah Bro, actually went for the first time a couple of weeks ago. My Missus (grid girl on here) told me about it.

Are you a regular there?

Jonny

Whats popping Jonny-Zero welcome to LB dude

poke, poke n Smack with the newbie stick

…I just got up and im so siccka, im off back to bed

Da Artist

Welcome to LB

Greetings and welcome to Londonbikers.

Heya!!

Welcome to LB!

poke poke with the newbie stick

welcome

AJ!!

It’s nice to see Jonny Zero back:)Jonny Nitro just didn’t have the same ring to it:DI was expecting to see Jonny Daytona;)

JZ just rolls off the tongue - welcome back :wink:

As long as Grid girl don’t catch you;):smiley: