Barbecue Routine

As the weather is looking good for the weekend here is some basic steps to be followed to ensure a good BBQ!

1. Man takes the bbq and the coals out.
  2. The woman cleans the bbq
  3. The woman goes to the butcher.
  4. The woman buys the veg.
  5. The woman buys the dessert.
  6. The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables.
  7. The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand

Here comes the important part:

1. THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.

2. The woman goes inside to organise the plates and cutlery.

Important again:

1. THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.

2. The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces and brings them to the table.

3. The man serves the meat,veg and pours them both some beer.

4. After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

5. The man leaves the bbq as it is as the coals are still burning

6. The man asks the woman how she enjoyed ’ her night off.’ And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there’s just no pleasing some women…

hehe soo true

I knew there was a reason why I needed a woman :D:D:D

if we did not prepare the food then everyone would more than likley end up in a&e with food poisoning:D

you see, that is why you’d not be able to do anifink without us :stuck_out_tongue:

Dominos pizza. does not require female intervention.

+1:D:D

dominoes pizza says it all!!! you see men would live on takeaways if it was not for us. need i say more eh cheeky chick:hehe::hehe:

Actually, not all men are useless in the kitchen… :wink:

i don’t think it can be said any better anne-marie:D

and the dirt would eat them up coz they wouldn’t even throw the cardboard box out…:w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

Pan *how did I not see this backfiring… :ermm: :blink:

the cardboard box with some old stale bits of pizza would probably be in the bed with em :smiley:

LOL had to happen :D:D

I’m not too bad, can’t cook for toffee though!

Oh dear. Amusing and in some ways so true, but more gender stereo typing, more inaccurate generalisations and poor sniping.

I’m ashamed of you all, male and female.

Any decent minded bloke would have got a few friends around to share the burden of beer drinking, ruining some animal protein, handing out e coli while the women did the easy bits.

Being a bit harsh on yourself there Anne-marie;)

Why not settle the argument with a cook off, boys against girls. There must be somewhere to set up a few BBQ’s and have a few drinks and see who gets crowned the LB BBQ King or Queen. Everyone can stuff their face and get bladdered for research purposes :D:hehe::smiley:

sounds good to me. count me in:D

ooh fun, although i’d kick everyone’s rear.

I USE TO DO ALL THE BBQ ALL THE TIME

PLUS I AM A GOOD COOK AS WELL