Ban Pillions šŸ‘Ž

What a stupid idea :angry:

From the Yogurt Weaving Party I see. Canā€™t remember the last sensible idea that they had.

Since the scrotes regularly ride around without helmets, down pavements and without numberplates, I think theyā€™re probably easy enough to spot if there were any coppers around to do anything about it.

Gotta love the response from MAGā€¦ Half baked, half arsed and shittily expressed.

Scrambling to announce any measures that makes them look tough because they are too scared to admit they havenā€™t got the foggiest how to deal with the issue with resources they have.

Wow, Sian Berry is normally more clued up that this. What a whacky suggestion.

Gotta love the response from MAG... Half baked, half arsed and shittily expressed. Scrambling to announce any measures that makes them look tough because they are too scared to admit they haven't got the foggiest how to deal with the issue with resources they have. Serrisan
they will say they have employed Lembit Ɩpik to lobby for motorcyclists 

so it looks like motorcyclists are fucked 

So, weā€™re all cheeky girls now?

So, we're all cheeky girls now?
Or aliens. UFOs are his other obsession.

Iā€™m sure these acid squirting scum will be like ā€œitā€™s illegal to carry a pillion so we canā€™t do it anymoreā€.

Set up some bait bikes and just wait there then catch them.

My feelings are that things are already turning after police publicly admitted ramming them down and jailing others recently.
Less acid attacked people recently which hopefully will stop entirely.

Itā€™s still happening, just that the media have got bored of reporting on acid attacks. I know of at least 3 last week not all scooter related though

I do have to say though, whenever I see 2 up on a ped Iā€™m instantly on the lookout.

Curtis I donā€™t really rely on medias coverage for that.
To that account, Iā€™m sad to report theft hasnā€™t slowed down at all.

Two on a Scooter easier spotted. if there is a ban on pillions its just going to lead to more scooters being stolen and the scrotes will just ride around in larger groups on their individual stolen scooter. They will just terrorise pedestrians to hand over their valuables rather than sneaking up on them, leading to possible more confrontation.Ā  More bizzies on the street is what is required. Ram down a scooter get 2 for the one hitā€¦

Lol. Isnā€™t nicking bikeā€™s illegal? Isnā€™t riding uninsured etc illegal? Is squirting acid in peopleā€™s faces illegal? How will making carrying a pillion illegal affect this situation one little bit? Total fucking bollocks

Interestingly I was watching a Pablo Escobar thing last night and it turns out thatā€™s illegal for two males to ride on the same motorbike in Colombia. Basically Pabloā€™s Sicarios used to ride around two-up when they were going to kill someone. Roll up and the pillion would gun the target down. It only applies if itā€™s two men though and the law is still in place to this day.

Its funny that people are starting to compare Medellin to London :smiley:

And it continues