Bad News !!

No mate, I’m just one of many that have turned up at horrific scenes of assault, had people die on me like this whilst I and paramedics were trying to keep them alive and my feelings are quite strong on it.

Oh my god, here we go. Of course most of the comments are tongue in cheek. Most of you have met me and know that I’m not the kind of person to bang people over the heads and shoot them Although if I was that kind of person - I would. I honestly think they are scum. Make of that what you will.

Trojan - as a copper I appreciate you have to be seen to be responsible and with what you see daily I’m sure you don’t find tongue in cheek comments about shooting people very funny. However, it’s just an internet forum and I’m not really going to go out and buy a gun to shoot traffic wardens .

If they exercised any kind of fairness with dishing out these tickets, I can honestly say my views would be different, but we all know that the majority of traffic wardens issue tickets for no reason and just tell you to appeal. I have appealed it a few times and the adjudicaters have always agreed with me - but the time it takes to go through that process costs me much more than £50 in time wasted writing letters and going to New Zealand House. Each time I’m given an unfair ticket it’s attempted theft, if some scrote tried to nick you’re phone/wallet would you not react???

As for not being able to get other jobs, they should join the army. They use enough geurilla tactics to give out these tickets

Couldnt agree more, Anyone who says otherwise is lying, All traffic wardens are scum and should be banished from the face of the earth.

Im in a happy mood.

poor bloke

Trojan: Niceday, I apologise if I upset you about the BJ comment.

I’m all open to free posting (even if it got some people I know kicked off this site) and I don’t want you to apologise at all. Talk your mind and be true to people reading your post as you would ecpect them to reply to you.

As for the traffic wardens, I have no interest in them at all. When you look at the amount of times they issue incorrect tickets and lack any sort of interest in your reasons then I would like to see many more posts about results happening to a group of people who bring NOTHING but stress to the general public. In the words of my great friend “there is only one em…#uck em!”

only bad news here is that they arrested some 1 for the assault!

Now b4 ya get on yer high heels, i dont agree with assault in anyway but you read the full story and you might think a little different, if could have been handled better and the assault avoided.

I am sorry for the w*rden but the story lies in he was ticketing a road outside a pub where a wake was happening for 1 of the dead soldiers that had returned from Iraq so the people attending wake got a bit angry, as would most of us.

Not justyfied i know but maybe the w*rden could ahve done summat different.

Surely the person to be mad at when you get a parking tickets is yourself?

Otherwise we must assault every policeman who catches us for speeding, the judge that passes the sentence, the guy driving the van that catches you for no road tax etc etc etc etc

Are we not encouraging the violent behaviour in society, that was under discussion on here the other day, by condoning this act?

oh marvellously put grim my dear!

Agreed.

These comments are ridiculous.

I think you have missed the point here. How many times does a speed camera issue a fine for doing 26 in a 30? Or a cop gives you a fine for not having an indicator and its working when they are writing up the ticket? This is the point I’m trying to make.

Please don’t try and make out that traffic wardens go around only issuing tickets on cars/bikes/etc that are in the wrong (sorry if this is not what you are trying to say as I do often make mistakes in getting the correct point of a post). If you are trying to say this then why are there so many tickets issued which are then over turned? Hell, if the police were working with this rate of mistakes I know everyone would be kicking off about it.

Traffic wardens do NOTHING for the good of the city. But please correct me here and point out all the good things they do bring as I am always open to learning. IMO, the amount of stress they force upon people be passing out incorrect tickets should end in each person being given an incorrect ticket being issued with that same amount off their council tax. That will sort the twits out!

There is that thing that when someone dies…Air rises up their gut and fluid goes to their mouth…It gets a bit moist and then some women into that kind of thing…er…maybe this should be in the other forum…

Well you started it Wolfie…LOL

erm Afro - you seem to be quite knowledgable on the subject And as a straight woman, I don’t have much interest in moist holes

I’ve had my fare share of tickets over the years when I worked in town and I believe the majority of wardens get some kind of sadistic pleasure from issuing tickets BUT I find it appalling that one should be beaten withing an inch of his life for doing his job.

He may have had an attitude and put someones nose out of joint but no way did he deserve what he got.

Speedy recovery fella, hope they find the “bikers”

Well you should know

No interest in moist holes? You sure?

I do understand that they have a job to do but to be honest they bring a lot of the **** they get upon themsleves. Got back to me car three minutes late last saturday near Gt Portland Street and an traffic warden had already put a ticket on it! He said they only wait for two minutes and then issue a ticket. Is that reasonable? When traffic wardens start behaving in a reasonable manner then maybe things like this won’t happen. Until then I reserve the right to despise them.

i not saying assault is right at any time.

I have seen this b4, funeral at a local bermondsey pub and up comes a warden, surprise (not) he gets hassle. whether he is just doing his job or wotever surely a little common sense could be used at these times. people are upset/stressed etc cos they are at funeral etc and then to top it all there getting ticketed.

People come from a far to funerals not knowing local roads in london and most of the time there is nowhere to park legally, wot do they do? maybe the warden could have approached the said mourners and said they are parked illeagally could they move car and give em an amount of time.

Now that is a complete lie! How can you not be interested in something that brings so much fun, enjoyment, good feeling, marriage…divorce…child payments…OK, you are right

I didn’t miss the point - quite happy with my opinion thanks

I’m sure that asking them to move on would have done the trick, considering their reasonable behaviour when they got a ticket!!

More likely they’d have just beaten the poor guy half to death inside the pub instead of outside on the street.

Or maybe he would have got a bit of respect for taking there feelings into account and they would have moved their cars and thanked him for not just slapping tickets on their cars.