Bad news from Livorno.

Thanks for the PM Chunks, I’ve been busy so hadn’t noticed this thread.

That’s cr@p luck but I’m glad she’s OK, the bike can always be fixed, lets hope she has a speedy recovery although I’d say a few beers and a curry with the LB crowd would be the best medicine, even if we have to carry her from pub to curry house!! :smiley:

I’ve text her to wish her well.

Get Better :frowning:

pmsl - just laughed out loud in a very quiet office. oops :w00t: that sucks Alice. hope you get it all sorted

That sucks, hope she gets well soon

Really sorry to read about this. I’ve spoken to Alice and she’s ok. Hopefully she’ll know what needs doing to fix the bike at some point today. With any luck it wont cost too much.

She’s in reasonably good spirits as I ask her to let me know if she needs anything and all I got was ‘Livorno is a bit far to come to drop off a pint of milk’ :smiley:

Hope the bike’s easy to fix and the bruising heals quickly :slight_smile:

Oh balls that’s crap!

Hope you are ok tiger xxx

Take it easy!

Alice! Damn girl I hope that you are okay. Get well soon!

ahh bolloks…!!!

gws babes and chin up eh?..

hurry home so i can hug ya to death:D.

smiled:).

Nice one Smiled! Poor girls gets out of hospital and gets jumped on by the fatal phantom hugger of ole london town. :wink:

Cheers me dears - feelin the love all the way across the med!!! me, im fine - brusied but not battered - the bike sadly is another story. Front end pretty much shattered on impact which means well, a whole new front end unfortunately (E2000 not including labour - eek!)!

As for waht happened, its all a bit hazy, feckin car was just stopped in the middle of the road, no indicators or nothing, tried to swerve, changed my mind (think i must have seen summit coming the other way) so breaked and fell off - grrrrr

So, no trip back to England this week (boo hoo!) but will defo be back in July and gagging for a curry and a decent pint by then!

So come on, big group hug huh?? xxxx

group hug

:stuck_out_tongue:

damn, missed it! :frowning:

Glad to hear that you are fine Alice.

Not good :(Let me know when you’re back.Take care.