Bad day...no.. Bad 2 days

Sorry to hear luv…Things can only get better eh?

Aww sad news about the pup too. Me and the Mrs want one (but sadly can’t afford a dog again yet :frowning: )

Tomorrow you might meet me again and yer life will change inexorably for the better. It would not be the first time this has happened.

Hoping you have a happier time soon, starting tomorrow:kiss:

(Gordon Brown, Barak Obama, Tiger Woods, John Terry, Joby and Ashley Cole, have all benefited from my personal intervention in their times of trouble.)

Hope my powers work better for you.:slight_smile:

Thankyou Jetstream, thats a lovely invitation :stuck_out_tongue:

RR: Thankyou for the double offer of coming down to shoot me (along with Andy:D) Fortunately… I may not need it today.
:D:D:D

:crying:

today has to be better…

All the best Mel;):smiley:

Every bad thing one after the other…sorry to hear that. When things start getting wrong they all happen at the same time. But don’t worry too much as they will get sorted out some way or another. As long as you are healthy and have the people you love around you, you don’t have a real problem. I am very sorry to hear about that puppy!:crying:

The other 3 pups are bigger and chunkier than you would normally expect for this age and are doing extremely well. They are going to be lovely Weimaraners. Unfortunately… the one that passed away was half the size and weight of the others, so may not have been well anyway.

All i have to do this morning is call out AA breakdown (again) get the car started, get the new one delivered with the old engine running (hope its not too long due to low fuel), and i’ll be sorted. :smiley:

What are you like?

get yourself together and take the bull by the horns. When that woman next comes for a lesson, get the runt and put a collar on it with a friends name and phone number - when this woman pulls off, hit the brakes and tell her she just ran a dog over. THEN, make her feel really guilty, and call your ‘distraught’ friend, who will obviously need compensating. I know this doesn’t take the pain away of losing an animal, but the poor little thing would have wanted it this way… she told me so.

THEN, go down to Ford’s and kick the salesman in the Christmas sack, and demand compensation for loss of wages due to the shoddy item sold (I know it’s a ford, nd you’re lucky to have got where you did! haha).

I’m an optimist when it comes to others’ problems, just shite at sorting my own! lmao

Au reviour mon pett fleur, as Frenchy would say. :smiley:

I once had people call the police and complain about me on whilst they were on the motorway, cops turned up at the next junction and tailed for a few miles before eventually pulling me over. They did not see me commit any crimes but yet I was stopped and questioned for over 30 minutes and made to produce my documents! Talk about hassle for nothing because some idiot decides to have a laugh.

Anyways, sorry about your two days. Pup is devastating. Regards to the learner, what an idiot!!

I like alex’s suggestions… :smiley:

So you back on the road yet Mel? Trust things are looking a bit better today :slight_smile:

they delivered a new ish car today 1700 miles on it. Good news is… its 4 months into its 6 month lease, so i get another new one in 2 months time. :slight_smile: