Back to work Tuesday Roll Call

Morning Peeps

Dry today as my early shift starts. Make the most of it there’s rain tomorrow.

Abzero
Aceman
Aiesman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Asbo B
Bang2Rights
banman
Ben_Sir_Amos
BigD
Big Red S
Bigty
Bikergirl_400
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris
brains_t
Cactus
CBR500R Commuter
Changyammi
ChrisB
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
EddieSV
Eezie
ExcelsiorHenderson5
fatkat
FlowWolf
Geoff B
Ginger
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hellfire2260
h-magic
Hold Da Kæft
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Jaime
Janey
Jay
JAX
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
MAD-DOG Dhofty
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
Mr C
nails
National Treasure
Nic
Nine Mile
nivag aka sand king
ORBNOXIOUS
Panagiotis Pat
Pinhead
Pricetta
Redwez
Ricky
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Serrisan
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan
Smiled
Squishbang
Steve…
Stevie78
Streetdouble
Stretch
Stuart Fordyce
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Terry-Moto
Tiggi
TimR
The Duc
TheMonkey27
The Sleeper
TheUnforgiven
TimmyFox
Toony
Treacle
Triang Ross
Tromboman
UrsaMonster
VelcroHead
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Win98se
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine last on the list unless…
Zorro signs on

Morning back in the UK. Too tired to go work I better just clean the bike I guess

Morning all

Good morning all. Be safe out there.

More of this today

Attachments

morning

traffic was a lot heavier today

Howdy humans.  

Banman - Which part of Palmers Green is that?

Morning all

Morning

Morning,

Struggling to get going this morning. I could really do with another day off but wasn’t clever enough to book it. That and I have sweet FA holiday owing so have to use it wisely.

woke up an hour and a half late. bugger. 

Morning, I thought the roads were quiet today, bar Caledonian Road probably because of the cyclist killed on Camden Rd and diversions in the area

Morning. Back from Norfolk where a good time was had. Slightly confused by the 40mph rule that seems to be in effect in Norfolk. It doesn’t matter if the signs say 20mph or national speed limit everyone drives at 40mph no matter what the roads are like.

Morning. Back from Norfolk where a good time was had. Slightly confused by the 40mph rule that seems to be in effect in Norfolk. It doesn't matter if the signs say 20mph or national speed limit everyone drives at 40mph no matter what the roads are like. FlowWolf
people in Norfolk cant read or right but they can drive a tractor top speed is 40mph

So very many tractors. They all seemed to be doing closer to 20mph and the locals over take them as soon as they see them even on blind corners. This might explain the road side flower shrines of which I saw 4 or 5 a day.

I only woke up at 09h21… longest sleep in I’ve had in a good couple of years…  Sun shining and sitting at home waiting for wife/daughter to make up minds on going out somewhere, or not…

Good afternoon.  MOT passed, I was a bit worried because it sounds awful and the recent brake issue.  Only need new brake pads though, which I should have known are due anyway.

I only realised I forgot to watch GOT yesterday. Fuck.

afternoon all… One more monday to go, and at 5pm today, only one more working Tuesday before holiday… not that I’m counting but I think I’ve clawed back at the desk.

I only realised I forgot to watch GOT yesterday. Fuck. silveR6
Too late, yesterday was the last one for this year - LOL

Afternoon troopers

Attachments