B....C....R šŸ¤ž(6th Sept?)

Otherwise detainedā€¦

1 Like

Supposed to be going up Brecon Beacons that weekend, but itā€™s not confirmed yet. If it gets scrapped Iā€™m interested!

n00b Q: what does BCR stand for?

@kylejs Breakfast Club Run or Be Careful Robert (sorry Blade)

3 Likes

I thought it was ā€¦Bend ,Crap ,Recovery

1 Like

It goes by many namesā€¦ (Albeit I never attended one - too early and I donā€™t trust myself :slight_smile:)

Bring Cash for Recovery
Brown Cargo Ride

1 Like

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Are you guys suggesting we have a lot of crashes on the BCR?:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

OK, we may have had the odd one or thirty crashes!:zipper_mouth_face:

Some say they riot is built by the parts of other bikes left on the route :joy:

2 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

:grin:

No crashes ā€¦just unplanned dismounts

2 Likes

What, like Maveric Vinales this weekend?

1 Like

I binned my Honda on a solo BCR, less than a week old. Hit some heavy water, bit of aquaplaneing, tank slapper and hit the deck. Not a happy bunny at the time. On the plus side, my crash bungs did the job. Bloke at the garage said it was most worn down heā€™d ever seen one without any structural damage to a bike :grinning:

Frightening out on your own. had it been worse the search party cld still be out there looking for you!

I could not make the 5th, but I might be able to make the 6th and this is one of those runs Iā€™ve wanted to do for a long time.

The 5th was an error. The ride is for Sunday the 6th.

lol, bad phrasing on my part, I meant when it was up as the 5th I could not, but now it is the 6th I might be able too.

All done and open to traffic :slight_smile:

Great news. I had a bit of a scare last week. The Riot started running really rough last week - donā€™t laugh!:face_with_monocle:

It turned out the the air fuel screw had fallen out of the carb. It Had fallen into a crevice on top of the engine case and stayed there for abt 3miles home. Its sorted now so if anyone is good for this Sunday?:sunglasses:

1 Like

cant confirm yet unfortunately as missus has a tennis match and need to arrange last minute childcare

All good here.

Same here.