***ATTEMPTED THEFT!!****

Just had an attempted theft outside Hein Gericke in Gants Hill, they tried to take a mates KTM 950SMR, seconds away from wheeling to a van, luckily myself and a customer spotted them moving it and they clocked us left it propped against a car.

very very close

white transit box style van REG- R890 MNU shutter rollers on the back two chubby white guy’s one in a blue polo shirt one in a white t-shirt.

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR BIKES OUTSIDE BIKE SHOPS ETC DISC LOCKS AND STEERINg LOCKS ARE ALL YOU NEED TO FOIL THEM!

well done Russ lucky escape for ya mate :slight_smile:

Well stopped and hope the bike and car wasn’t damaged. They are getting more and more cheeky these thieving b*stards

Good work mate!! Thieving little b*stards

well done,
did you pass the details to the police?

Well done. One bike saved from vermin. :smiley:

Assume you have informed Plod with the details?

They deserve such a kicking. They really do.

Well spotted.

You could of called the Tea Hut massive to come and batter a bike thief???

Mind you from what I have heard they would of turned up naked with feather dusters

Too funny

we can beat up theives in our homes now… wont be long before theres another test case at this rate…

Aaahhh, this makes sense of something I thought I overheard while I was in Doble yesterday.

Member of staff in the shop on the phone, calling what I guessed was another dealership telling them about a white van. All I could hear was the white van comment, and “Yeah, tried it on right outside the shop”.

Wasn’t entirely sure what was being said, but now I realise it’s probably the same team.

Bastids.

Lucky man.

Was it caught on their CCTV?

You never know even cameras inside a shop sometimes pick up things that take place outside

well done for spotting it!

If the reg no. is genuine, then they do not have insurance and I guess the police will be very interested and could flag the car for ANPR

it would be nice to set the dogs up