Attempted theft - can you help me ID these scooters?

4th attempted theft of my bike by these scumbags. Can any of you kind folk help me identify the two scooters in the image. They look like a 250+cc Honda but I can’t find an exact match. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

I can’t help identify them (although the white one looks a bike like a TMAX).

Interested to know where that is (not looking for a street name, just rough location) want to make sure it is not on my doorstep.

They look like aspiring footballers looking for a kicking.

They look like aspiring footballers looking for a kicking.
Kevsta
Headshots :)

The front one looks like an xmax250

Attachments

Thanks for all the responses. I’m now pretty sure they are both T-Max’s, I should really know better as I used to bloody have one! The clincher was in the CCTV footage one of them opens the seat (to remove bolt cutters and a knife!) and the seat is hinged at the back. To the best of my knowledge only the T-Max do this? Thanks all for your help if any eagle eyed experts can confirm this and possibly add a year that would also help. 

Attachments

for me, the dark coloured bike has to be between years 2009-2011 due to the front end. I feel like i can make out sticking out indicators and the headlight looks like it sweeps over the front end and isn’t just at the tip like the newer 2012-2014 and 2015-2016 ones.  Its very hard to determine though but thats my 2 pence.  I go for 2009-2011

for me, the dark coloured bike has to be between years 2009-2011 due to the front end. I feel like i can make out sticking out indicators and the headlight looks like it sweeps over the front end and isn't just at the tip like the newer 2012-2014 and 2015-2016 ones.  Its very hard to determine though but thats my 2 pence.  I go for 2009-2011
Michaels
I think you're right - they both seem to have an aftermarket screen, but looking at this, I think it's a match for a 2009-2011 like you say. Many thanks!

Attachments

The bike also looks like it has the front mudguard missing.