attempted bike theft

hi all …I was visiting a friend in Bromley today and parked my bike outside his house and a couple of scrotes pulled up on a scooter jumped on my bike the alarm went mental I instantly ran out but they were riding off … there was two people there who told me the reg No of the scooter … a min later I saw them come back out into the road from a side turning …

the rider had a white lid the pillion had a black lid and dark jacket …

reg No EU05MLP

Quick thinking mate. Be sure to report it to the coppers.

Did you happen to notice the make of the scooter?

Surprise…

Attachments

Nice one mate report it and hope they registered the bike to there address and the cops can go round and pay them a visit

Nice one mate report it and hope they registered the bike to there address and the cops can go round and pay them a visit Bigty

It’ll be stolen, cloned or otherwise off the radar. These twats aren’t stupid.

https://londonbikers.com/forums/posts/1118052/3-young-aspiring-footballers-seem-to-like-my-bike-today

must be the same ones , again

Funnily enough… I was with a couple of police dealing with a casualty and I overheard them talking about a moped 2 up one white one black lid, they said they were responsible for a number of robberies. This was in streatham

was the cunt with the white helmet wearing a “skeleton” mouth mask by any chance?

hi ya … I didn’t get to see them from the front … didn’t even see the scooter coz it was obstructed by parked cars … it was reported 2 mins after it happened and was followed up by a visit 1 hr after and again today there was a door 2 door in the road where it happened and the police handed out leaflets to the local residents warning about local motor vehicle theft and I got a call today for more details … it seems their really trying to get hold of these little shits