Asking girls out

I don’t think people are good at it, they just play the numbers game. As for the pick up artist books and videos (some of which are on YouTube), I think it’s unlikely that you will find a woman stupid enough to fall for that rubbish and if you do then congratulations you’ve secured a short term relationship based on lies.

When friends of mine (girls and guys) are wondering whether to ask someone out I just say to them, “What’s the worst that can happen? …nothing. And what is happening right now? nothing.” From that position you’ve really nothing to lose.

@joby never underestimate a humans stupidity.

Just start with an opener about how you cut your penis open in the middle of town… that’ll get their attention 

Get your coat you pulled

They’re girls or boys…what’s the worse that can happen, they aren’t interested and move on

LOL i find it so easy Talking and asking girls out. I’m not a good looking guy, But when I’m out with the boys like on holiday or at a party my mate hate it lol as i get numbers and so on .  a good friend of mine is shy and he can not talk to girls at all,  Las Vegas last year having a drink in the Nine Fine Irishmen pub with him i had to ask him why is he still single as he dose not with to be and (as he says)he will love to have a girlfriend as he is 37 and never had a girl to call a girlfriend  it made me unhappy I’ve away said to him stop trying and he will find love with out knowing. But time time on holiday i told him to just talk about them and show your listening to every world and just be himself as if they do not like that then she is not for him. So later that night we went of to a night club and as the night got going we joined 3 girls from the uk Sutton and spent the night out with them, i got him talking to one girl and left him to it and went off doing my thing (just talking to people and having fun)

any way its been a year and he is still happy with her and planing to start a life with her. So just talk bullshit and listen but do not be anyone who you or not if that dose not work use  

Chloroform 

Ermm…is this the ruffty tuffty biker club:-/

Don’t do it! Girls lead to cuddles which leads to babies which leads to less bike time. True story.

love it buster, made me chuckle

Real mean don’t ask girls out, girls ask for a ride on real men’s bikes.

No. Don’t do it. Don’t talk to them they’ll ask you questions and you gotta answer what they want otherwise you’ll be living with a misery guts until they forgive or forget. And they don’t forget…

I actually like having great friendships with girls. If that progresses into a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, that's terrific. But I don't go for one night stands, and am shy of being thought of just wanting a quick fling. Aceman
OK, Martin you`ve pulled, I`d be willing to be yer wing man If we can arrange a rendezvous, I come equipped with Julies wisdom and girldly wise.

Please reply in code as she who can at times be obeyed can get a prickle on.

Please reply with a new post entitled “Hot Muffs” and I`ll be on it like a dog on heat.

I’m turning 30 in 6 months, my little sis got married not long ago which of course prompted “when’s it going to be your turn?” from pretty much every relative present! Just pondering the question as I’ve always had trouble when it comes to women, friendship? Not a problem, a mate of mine described me as the King of the Friendzone! But anything more than that and my confidence deserts me. 

At least some can use the excuse of mental illness. Yay!

Me reading this thread…

<a href="<a href=" http:="" giphy.com="" gifs="" ron-swanson-parks-and-recreation-laughing-6nge3bmulhs3e"="">

You people actually ask girls out? I don’t get it.

The chatting up and asking girls out part is piss easy! i don’t have a problem with that, Its the constant rejections and slaps round the face i can’t take anymore of!!

The chatting up and asking girls out part is piss easy! i don't have a problem with that, Its the constant rejections and slaps round the face i can't take anymore of!! Marmablade
I've seen you & boy you have been slapped a lot

secretly, he likes it. 

lol

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg