Arse !

On my way back from Borough market and got flashed doing 35 in a 30 in the tunnel at the end of the Highway !

No fair

Bad luck!

The force are out along Milbank too…

camera or cops?

I thought the cameras were only supposed to flash if you were going 10% + 3 over the limit (that’s what some copper told me anyway )

They reduced the thresholds on many cameras.

Laidbackcop, can’t you just have a word and have the points taken off or is that only those that work for the camera partnerships that can pull that one

You might be alright. I got flashed a couple of weeks ago on the A12 towards the Blackwall tunnel and haven`t heard anything yet.

He he Afro, the old boys network of getting things “sorted” don’t exist anymore. Oh well such is life. If I have to take 3 points on the chin so be it.

I saw a bike get flashed in the limehouse link on the way home last night. I was doing 28mph and he wasn’t even going much faster, maybe 35mph, before the familiar ‘flash flash’.

how did u manage that hun…lollol

That was me Justine

was it definately two flashes or the One that warns you of your speed??

Nope, it was the dreaded 2. There was a car on the inside of me but I didn’t think he was going that fast either. Oh well, I’ll have to wait and see what happens.

You wern’tby chance chasing a bandit and a scooter were you? Limehouse tunnel?

I was on the Bandit and saw the flashes in the mirror, I was gone by then so not me.

I wouldn’t call it chasing at 35mph but yeah that was me

You must be very unlucky then, that scoot went through at over 35, more like 40 and it never went off. Wonder if he had some sort of jamming device?

So nearly everyone here saw you get flashed?!

Can always say that your 12 years old nephew stole the bike and when on a joy ride… As long as you wear platform shoes in court and point out the size of the rider you might get away with it…

Nah Fred, I’ll put on a french accent and say that driving like a twat is part of my heritage

Pete, I doubt it was you mate … I’m sure it was that Merc ?

Just count those 14 days, and see what happens !

Fingers crossed for you though !

Pete, I doubt it was you mate … I’m sure it was that Merc ?

Just count those 14 days, and see what happens !

Fingers crossed for you though !