Arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh i pressed a button at work which undid my entire mornings work

Gutted…

I wont bore you with the details of my idiocy. But I basically pressed a button at work which undid my entire mornings work! Arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh “breathe” Aaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Expleative deliteive!!! :crazy:

God damn computers!!!

Friday syndrome strikes again! time for poppins and a milkshake me thinks :smiley:

now that is **not ** what you need on a friday, theres nothing for it mate
throw the fugger out the window

So Ryan… you’re not very good with pressing the right buttons then? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Not long until milkshake time :w00t:

my misses helps me with the ordering… I just press em when she says :stuck_out_tongue:

Och dear :slight_smile: That’s why I start working on Fridays after lunch :slight_smile:

Oopps :crazy:

has a similar prob this morning, couldn’t find ma car keys, searched high and low…so i though got home from work and thre they were sitting on ma bedside cabinet :S

if it was in word, did you not try to recover it from auto save?

dont worry dude

delited my entire contact list on my phone today:w00t:

DOHH!!!

My IT dept did the same thing to me today.

I spent ages setting up a programme to do my end of week stats and left it chugging away while I got a coffee.

When I got back I found that IT had decided to do it’s weekly updates to Windoze early today. The patches were remotely installed in my absence and then the thing shut itself down. :pinch:

Not happy.:angry:

JJ

That will be an IT department.

Juist when you think you got it sorted, things can’t get any worse, you’re on top of everything and so on…IT strikes.

Oldguy.

Have you seen Scott Adams / Dilbert Cartoons? Thay have guy on there who is “Mordac, preventer of Information Services”.

your all too young…when I started with steam computers the first thing you did every 15 minutes was save your work…modern machines can do it automatically, certainly windows does it and most of the reasonable good programs out there will. So get one of your IT bods to set the bugger up right and that likely wont happen again…