Arlen Ness

Leathers any good? I’ve heard of them, but never know anyone who owned any.
Time to shift my old enormous Belstaff kit I think, just so heavy!

Attachments

Just so heavy you say! That’ll be proper warm and dry and up to whatever the British weather can throw at you unlike leather.

Arlen ness are the dogs bollox. Quite expensive but really good

Oh I poofed out and bought Hein Gericke textiles for this weather. It’s my leathers that are too heavy!

Any sizing anomalies silveR6?
Bloke selling the set above local to me, should fit, but been down this road before

Yeah cracking make, they my moto-go all in one is made by them.

not aware of size problems.  i think they’re German?

oh and PS. my friend Aidan who is working in the middle east, had a massive high side on his fireblade at 180mph at the Qatar track wearing his two piece Arlen ness suit.  not a scratch or a broken bone on him.  he was only upset that he ruined his leathers :smiley:

I used to use a Arlen Ness textile jacket for years, the one that came with a waistcoat and made you look like you were in the special forces. It was bloody awesome! I loved it! 

I used to use a Arlen Ness textile jacket for years, the one that came with a waistcoat and made you look like you were in the special forces. It was bloody awesome! I loved it! 
Jay

^    I still have, and still wear the same jacket as you Jay. Great jacket, and very versatile!

I have those tiles on my floor!

Ah, good on you SP! Sadly mine died eventually.

Loved the utility of the waistcoat.

^    I still have, and still wear the same jacket as you Jay. Great jacket, and very versatile!
SP

Great leathers. I got a Supermoto set and the same design as in you’re picture but with beige strip on chest area. always preferred my worn in crash tested ktm leathers :joy:
keep meaning to put for sale, immaculate condition if you interested

Awesome

What sizes mate?