Arlen Ness size 46 two piece leathers NOT alpinestars,.

Arlen Ness two piece, size 46 UK(so 46 chest, 40-42 waist) in blue. Used extensively over the last 8 years, but never crashed. Main jacket zip recently replaced by Nine Lives in Farnborough. Only issue I can remember is a problem with the inside lining in the jacket, which is starting to fray. This was fixed by Nine Lives but the fix is starting to come undone. And the zip pull on the fly has finally gone. The zip itself works fine - it is currently being sorted by a paper clip.
£75 ono

Second set is a Dainese two piece set in size 42. I bought them about a year ago with the aim of losing weight to get them to fit. I lost the weight much quicker than I was expecting, and now they are loose on me, and I am still 12.5kg from my target weight. I haven’t ridden in them, and I don’t think they had been used much before I bought them. They are pretty much in mint condition, just a scuff on the shoulder and one of the elbows. Possibly a very low speed car park off, and the owner got scared. Either way, they are in excellent condition other than these blemishes. Sizewise, the waist is 34-36. I am 5’10 with a 29 inside leg, and the legs are a good 2-4 inches too long. The jacket is a bit short on me, but I think that is a feature of European two piece suits.