Are you free this weekend to rep londonbikers?

Ok no worries, hope you get it sorted :slight_smile:

wish Iā€™d known about it in the morning, would totally have used a dayā€™s holiday on this :frowning:

Just spoke to my Boss and unfortunately canā€™t get cover at such short notice, so even if you did need me i canā€™t now. Sorry.

Anyway, spill the beans, what Bike was it and what was we going to be doing as the face of LB???

Give me the bike next weekend and I will give it a proper test on the Iceni 10 Hour Rally,

Thanks anyhow guys. It was a press event (with Royal Enfield), of which we get invites to many. Thereā€™ll no doubt be an opportunity in the future for more community contributions. Especially if we start doing features again.

I can be free during the week for stuff too. Feel free to look me up if anything comes up.

Thats a shame, was it a 500cc Bullet?? we couldā€™ve emulated Guy Martin!!

With a bit of notice Iā€™ll be up for it. Iā€™d gladly use my days off for that

Damn, shame I didnā€™t see this sooner, got nothing planned tomorrow

Oooooh!! Doing features again??? I got a list of suggestions for you, let me know when you want to kick off!!

At the very, very least we have to get our archive of features back online and I think thereā€™s scope for doing new ones as well. Will do fella.

yea Iā€™m always free during the week too due to shift work and a weekend heavy rotaā€¦ :confused: