Arai Visors FOR SALE

I have a few clear Arai visors for sale at £29 with p&p, there normally £45 in the shops.

These are offical Arai visors not copies.

the Artist

new or used? :Whistling:

Brand NEW :smiley:

Do you have a race tint for my, er… forgot the model name…

Are they Pinlock Ready?

Are they Type L?

<delete>

<a href=UserInfo2789.aspx Class='SmlLinks' Title='View Member\s Profile'>View Member's Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=ChonkyMonkey Class='SmlLinks' Title='Add to Buddy List'>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack('butSendPrivateMessage','2789'); onmouseover='window.status=window.location;return true;'; onmouseout=window.status='';return true; Class='SmlLinks' Title='Send Private Message'>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack('butSendEmail','2789'); onmouseover='window.status=window.location;return true;'; onmouseout=window.status='';return true; Class='SmlLinks' Title='Send Email To Member'>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack('butShowMemberPosts','2789'); onmouseover='window.status=window.location;return true;'; onmouseout=window.status='';return true; Class='SmlLinks' Title='Find All Member\s Posts'>Find All Member's Posts‘,‘165px’);" onclick="InstantASP_OpenMenu(’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl13_smAuthorName’,‘_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl13_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer’,‘<a href=UserInfo2789.aspx Class='SmlLinks' Title='View Member\s Profile'>View Member's Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=ChonkyMonkey Class='SmlLinks' Title='Add to Buddy List'>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack('butSendPrivateMessage','2789'); onmouseover='window.status=window.location;return true;'; onmouseout=window.status='';return true; Class='SmlLinks' Title='Send Private Message'>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack('butSendEmail','2789'); onmouseover='window.status=window.location;return true;'; onmouseout=window.status='';return true; Class='SmlLinks' Title='Send Email To Member'>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack('butShowMemberPosts','2789'); onmouseover='window.status=window.location;return true;'; onmouseout=window.status='';return true; Class='SmlLinks' Title='Find All Member\s Posts'>Find All Member's Posts’,‘165px’);"><A class=SmlBoldLinks id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl13_smAuthorName onmouseover=“window.status = window.location;return true;” onmouseout=“window.status=‘’;return true;” href=“void(‘’);”>ChonkyMonkey They are pinlock ready and there SAL-type E4 (What arai do you need it for)

Jay I can get you a race tint but id have to PM you the price tomorrow, the visor link I posted last week in the products section do tax free deals, althrough im not sure what they charge.

RX7-RRIV (Type L)

Mate it does not say that on it if you tell me the model Aria you have ill tell you if I have one to fit

I just Did!RX7-RRIV:cool:

Sorry been a long day, yes it’ll fit an RX7 :smiley:

the artist.

will one fit a condor? pinlock ready? pick up available?

Yep I have one of those. if you did wanna pick it up BMM or the Ace after 6 works best for me or it can be in the post tomorrow afternoon :wink:

Down to my lasst 3 visors :w00t: