Anyone up for a Remebrance Sunday ride?

Cool, as long as we're all aware that it's Brains' fault we're beginning the day with half of the A406 :)

Should be passing Epping at 9:10 or thereabouts, I’d have thought - how long does it normally take on a Sunday morning?

Big Red S
What was your planned route

M11, you’ve saved him from himself

Haha, I hadn’t really planned anything yet. Though today’s activities might have taken my other bike out of the picture,still no other volunteers to lead?

I was hoping for an Epping meet brains_t
There's always one!
The Sleeper
Just so we are clear the Epping tea hut is The High Beech Tea Hut (not the Shell Station), I can be there for 09:10.

I’m afraid that after all that, both my bikes are fucked :frowning: I’ll not be out tomorrow.

Ah well that sucks! I got a pass and everything.

If NT is still up for it, can meet you at tea hut for 09:10.

What’s the address for the tea hut? Do you know…

Bert’s Tea Hut
High Beech, Loughton, Epping Forest IG10 4AF

NT you in?

I’m in

Meeting at The High Beech Tea Hut at 0830 hours for an 0900 hours departure to Duxford.

https://londonbikers.com/forums/posts/1112880/sunday-13th-november-2016-towie-we-will-remember-them

Great, relieved as had memorised the route as far as Thaxted thus far.

Bert's Tea Hut High Beech, Loughton, Epping Forest IG10 4AF brains_t

Cross Roads, Waltham Abbey, Loughton, Essex IG10 4HR

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/51.6572,0.03704/@51.6564803,0.003263,13z?hl=en

My phone battery died! I’ve only just got up…

Sorry guys.

Well made it to the tea hut but decided to fill up at the Shell station first, when this happened. Oil had only been in for 80 miles. A nod to NT, Big D and Scorch for your support during the crisis and thanks Auto Aid (best £42 spent this year) who arranged it’s dispatch to a garage and then plonked me on my doorstep at no cost to me.

Attachments

Oh dear looking like this rise out was doomed from the beginning!!

I blame Big Red!!

Today’s TOWiE went 170+ smiles and one frown by way of an oil slick to match the Amoco Cadiz. Including sections of the B194, B181, B180, B1004 and B1368 as well as the usual A113, B184 and B1057. More TOWiE tarmac than you could shake a stick interspersed with proper greasy cheeseburgers, coffees, nice creams, gravel, piles of wet leaves, not one but two fords (one with and one without) and airplanes, lots of air planes.

Happy days

@brains_t - I didn’t realise that underneath that gixxer fairing you actually had a Triumph!

Are you all sorted out now?

Janey :slight_smile: l think Aceman swapped the fairings when l wasn’t looking.

NT. Hopefully will be back on road midweek and ready for next week. Sunday is good as the boss doesn’t need picking up from the airport until after seven.

So what is reason for oil loss . You say oil  is only 80 miles old … loose filter or sump plug ?