Anyone recognise this rider?

well if he does pull over, just have a word, ask him why he did what he did, tell him you think he’s a bit dangerous, maybe he should slow down a bit.

he will either tell you to **** off, or maybe he will say, ‘fair enough, was taking the piss a bit, sorry’

taking his picture and posting it on a forum is a joke!

have some balls and try speaking to him.

Does that say Live fast and die young on his topbox maybe he just doesn’t give a sh1t. :smiley:

in that case you prob would be told to **** off if you asked him to pull over:laugh:

theres 1000’s of idiots out there, just let them get on with it…

flick em the finger…change down…and ferk off…seeee yaaaaaaaa:cool:

I reckon a resonable word would do the job only after a running kick to the chest mind …lol

If it is that bad, report him to the fuzz.

from your long legs, sod that! :hehe::smiley:

bit too late with the advice but thanks :smiley:

just report him for been a muppet, might get a nice letter in the post

hahaha ratty the courier cock sucker :smiley:

Hey that’s my boyfriend!

Am 99% sure this guy passed me just now on the ride home.

I was in left lane of upper street roundabout, he came right up my inside, flying past, knee down!! then SHOT up the bus lane in Holloway road. Solid traffic to his right, would of had noo chance of stopping if someone had crossed between.

there are 1000s of idiots but i aint seen riding like that for a while…

piss off you, you still eating roid’s:D

well you never know with your history;):stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve seen him several times in town. He wasn’t doing anything too spectacular but I do remember clocking his riding style and thinking the ‘Live fast die young’ sticker seemed particularly apt. You never know he might see this and calm down a bit…or maybe he is such a demon rider he just looks dangerous but is, in fact, in complete control. :Whistling:

Perhaps he is just being ‘Progressive’

He is in fact an IAM instructor…

Amazing hahahaha

i go down that road sometimes, will look out for him, i’m sure i recognise those stickers.

clearly that guy has nothing to loose, he may well actually want to die too or not be bothered too much about dying, what he needs is ( if he doesn’t have a girlfriend ) to be set up with one and for her to accidentally have a kid with him which is the only thing that’ll calm him down that however doesn’t apply if he’s already got a family…

A sweet idea, but if hes this self centred and ignorant to other people. Do you really think that this guy should populate the world? Sounds like adding to the problem IMO

Is this the guy ???

it might change his priorities and responsibilities