Anyone out riding sunday?

British Summer Time is here, anyone out riding Sunday?

We were heading south - but only because we wanted to save the delights of TOWIE for days out with you so we could come east. Wanna go to the seaside? 

I will be out some where, first service done today, so more power to tap into now. Ben_Sir_Amos where abouts south are you heading ?

Oh we’d changed our mind and were going east to see NT but now I’m conflicted.

How about midlands ? Melton Mobray?

Suffolk AIM meeting at Tesco Stowmarket for riedout to Norfolk. Am allowed a guest so you can turn up. 9am. Bring your own hi-vis and leave 3rd gear at home :slight_smile:

IAM

Can I be you guest and is the hi-viz absolutely essential?

I shall head for the departure lounge and then Bognor

Have a good day you two, I would have needed to be up an hour or more earlier to make that.

Just found a ‘trip stastics’ menu on the Rider 40 shows distance travelled, driving time (on TomTom Rider?), average speed and maximum speed.

I’ll be able to show her indoors how careful I ride.

Of course. No hiviz needed :slight_smile:

Just planned a thrill to get me there via windy roads 1 setting, see how that pans out.

Attachments

I went down the A2 [sic] and ended up in Hastings.  I would advertise my ride outs but then there is the potential risk someone might want to go.  Which would be a bad experience for everyone.

Think that was my final “post-accident test ride”, because aside from still being as useless at it as I was before, my head seems somehow unaffected this time.  Last year I only managed 32 miles in March then 68 miles in April trying to rebuild my confidence.  Last month I did 359 miles after getting back out, and then 329 miles in April.

Hic!!

Well today Mrs Rosso and I managed to put another couple of hundred miles on the  latest toy. Feels good to be out riding in sunshine again.

We came back from 3 days in Cumbria & had a quick bat round Ilkley Moor (ba tat)

Starting to recover so may see you later this year
X

Welcomed by Sam, top drawer all day breakie, well planned stop offs at closed cafes, seaside fish n chips, more twists n turns than you could shake a stick at and not a boy racer, girl racer, white line overtaker or any other overtaker in sight.

Happy days, all the same (may need to re-fit the top box).

Starting to recover so may see you later this year X Jetstream
We can't wait to see you. Recover soooon.