Anyone off here going to the AssenGP

Saturday, 30th June.
Just wondering because may go myself.

I was thinking about it, but donington one weekend, assen the next, pushing it a bit.

Here’s some more details…

Tickets from 50 Euro
Book here
http://www.polepositiontravel.com/assen/index.htm#Tickets

If people were also interested in making a long weekend of it, I thought maybe leave from Ace on Friday night, and travel to Harwich. Catch the ferry to Hoek Van Holland (6 hours). Arrive in Holland and blast up to Assen to watch the GP.

Spend night around there. Leave early on Sunday morning and travel up to the Nurburgring.

Spend night in Germany, then travel home on Monday.

Here’s a proposed Google Map.
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=nw10+7ud&daddr=harwich+to%3Ahoek+van+holland+to%3AAssen+(Drenthe),+Netherlands+to%3Anurburgring+to%3Acalais+to%3Adover&mrcr=3&sll=51.665741,3.482666&sspn=4.736353,14.677734&ie=UTF8&z=7&om=1

It might be a bit too much travelling so maybe just do Assen and come home. What y’all think?

i like the sound of all of that - except the ferry bit!! Is there a eurotunnel option?

ferry to Hoek van holland is for wimps, go via eurotunnel, fantastic roads via france and belgium, i may be interested as was considering a weekend in amsterdam for end of the month

you might find you’ll struggle to get accomadation now, a mate of mine is going and they are having major hassle to get a room for the night. not to sure about the camping option though.

Anyone going to Donington? I’m being boring and going in the car with my fella but might be willing to carry stuff for people up there. We’re leaving Friday night and could possibly stop off at the Ace if anyone wants us to carry their tents etc.

PM me x

Yeah, I’m going to donington. Going to leeds on the saturday and riding down from there on the Sunday, so will have to meet you there.

Think Grim and Debz are going, I dont know who else though.

I’m going, leaving on the Thursday night (taking the wimp route over night!!), do wish I booked the extra time off as a couple of the guys going are taking the tunnel and riding the rest.

Probably find accomodation hard to get but you may still find a camping spot.