Anyone know where I can get engine hosing / pipework from?

Does anyone know where I can get hose pipe as in the photograph. They are vacuum pipes, so shouldn’t collapse, and sit near the engine so should be heat resistant. They are about the diameter of a pencil, and are from my Idle Air Control Valve - they go from it to the 3 throttle bodies. I need around a foot of it.

Any suppliers of this sort of stuff - London area if possible.