Anyone got Olympics tickets yet?

Still waiting on mine fingers crossed I get the Mens Trampolining! :wink: :hehe:

So who got what?

I got some footie at Wembley (QF and SF) and got very lucky as I got Closing ceremony :slight_smile:

Missed out on the beach volleyball / tennis and table tennis though:angry:

Anyone else get lucky?

(Thinking the whole thing is a shambles the more I read…)

Out of the 14 tickets I got two for the 54kg weight lifting and 6 lanyards which is pointless as only 2 are required now.

Its a farse! I would of rather got none then I could of applied in the second round of tickets. I’ve now got to wait till July 8th for the free for all

got 4 for a footy qualifying session at wembley…

We got chuff all out of a well spread £400 bet

All i got was one for the Equestrian Eventing out of all the ones i applied for.

No, got nothing.:slight_smile:

nope nothing here either

I got the pervert package:

Womens Beach Volleyball and Female gymastics

I got one handball and one waterpolo, wanted Swimming far more so as my little sister is on par for 2016, 2020… Pissed.

I never made it through the perve filter and my beach volleyball application came to nothing :angry:

Seems a load of dodgy middle aged men had the same idea :stuck_out_tongue:

im selling tickets 4 100 metres and 1200 metres :slight_smile:

Unlucky, I got the unadvertised Ladies Mudwrestling Final from a nice chap in Nigeria, just waiting for delivery :).

oh I applied for that but didnt get any…still had to pay £75 to apply though

Didn’t get any :angry:… Don’t think I’ll bother with the 2nd round ballot tomorrow, out of the 2.3 million tickets left 1.7 million are for football… Not there’s anything wrong with football but I don’t see it as a olympic spectacle.

You can only apply for three sessions this time as well. I reckon if you can’t get online in the first few minutes at 6am in the morning your have a no chance.