anyone for a rideout tomorrow

weather forcast seems to be better for tomorrow. anyone interested in a rideout towards the cotswolds (and maybe beyond)?

a few of us are going to Box Hill from B&Q Becton 11am

wot time will you be at Boxy Salee? If it looks like a nice afternoon I might join you.

12/1pm subject to the wind either infront or behind us lol

Difficult to say Nuts; leaving B&Q Becton in East London at 11am…dependent on weather and traffic - A13/ M25/ A217/ A24 (unless peeps have another route)…hoping to be at Box Hill for some lunch. Not sure after that…see where the road and weather takes us I suppose.

Ive got too work can’t ya all pop by and see me

Sorry Loopyloo…will definately think of ya if thats any consolation

cheers salee, do you have a streetname for thr b&q in becton?

awww thanks you are all heart kwaked-up

Where are you coming in from Stroller…B&Q Becton is just off the roundabout where the A406 in East London (just beyond Barking/ East Ham turn off) and the A13 (west to Blackwall/ Right to Dagenham) meets.

me lady

coming from islington/hackney, will have a look at the atoz…

Picked this up from Aj’s Bank Holiday runs as we are starting fromt he same place…zoom out if you need to…

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=544000&Y=182500&width=700&height=400&gride=543759&gridn=182266&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=pc&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=E66LG&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&keepicon=true&zm=1&scale=25000

thanks, that I shoul find.

LOOKING OUT OF THE ROUND WINDOW THIS MORNING…I SHALL BE GOING UP THERE LATER WHEN THE WEATHER BRIGHTENS UP…PROBABLY LEAVING BRANDS ABOUT 12…

I WILL BE NEEDING A ROAST LUNCH …A BURGER JUST ISNT SUNDAY IS IT??

Quick thanks to Kwaked Up for organising this and Salee for leading us - somewhere down the a29…

quick roll call -

kwaked up, salee, blade, gsxrross, stroller, johnybusa, kwaks’ mate - Hello ( ) and me!

Loads of fun guys - really enjoyed it…

And Ross = 50 Euros thats all it costs

hahaha

Not much to do when you get a group like that; seemed to just roll along by itself - I was just tail gunner for the day.

Cheers peeps, hope to do it again sometime…I’ll make sure I bring Martin again - he can wear his waterproofs again just to keep the sun out for you Salee!!!