Anyone else been seeing this lately?

Is there something in the air for god’s sake… there are hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of super aggressive impatient pissed off people around at the moment…

Truck drivers, mum’s, cabbies, white vans, bikers, BMW driving tosspots (but to be honest that’s their natural state), Grannies, fat black women, skinny ugly white guys, postmen, albanian pizza guys, japanese tourists, hippes…

I have never come across so much stupidity, bad driving, and pointless ueber aggressive road rage over NOTHING AT ALL in my life as I have in the last 3 days…

WILL EVERYONE PLEASE CALM THE CKFU DOWN! OR pi$4 on holiday and come back when you’ve had a good hard word with yourselves… its only driving, it really ISN’T a race…

Practicing for the Olympics

And the stereotyping award goes to… Toby! :smiley: No you’re right, I’m just not happy with your post because I own a BMW :smiley: But for me it’s more like the last two weeks, I can’t wait for Britain to be embarrased on international level when London transport completely collapses.

That being said, the underground is going surprisingly reliably the last two weeks

I’ve been cycling in for the last couple of weeks and I’ve found the roads to be surprisingly calm. Probably just because I’m going so slowly that I have plenty of time to react to everything - going from motorbike to pushbike is like going to bullet time in the matrix, everything happens in slow motion :smiley:

I think that’s known as the calm before the storm :slight_smile:

Sorry but I honestly do not know many BMW owners that aren’t aggressive go get em types who think they own the road… of course, everyone is an individual and shouldn’t be judged as “part of a social group” however I am only follwoing the insurance industries established and accepted lead of judging EVERYONE by the pigeon hole they fit into, and then charging them for it … it made them rich, so I’m trying the philosophy out to see if it works for me…

I know, unfortunately I found out about this only after I bought mine :slight_smile: But I probably would’ve bought it anyway, I wanted this car since I was 18. But what I think is in my favor is that I have 5 series which is not the boy racer’s car :smiley: I must say it’s good at times because people move out of BMW’s way because they expect something crazy to happen but other times they just hate you :slight_smile: Well anyway I’ll continue driving to my best and let others worry about hating me.

Anyway, seems like I will have to stay in the UK during the Olympics so I’ll experience the madness first hand… Not looking forward to that.