Anyone able to help out the LAA at Ally Pally show?

http://www.acecustomshow.com/

The LAA will be at the above show and will have a stall selling merchandise and raising money via collection buckets.

Anita from the LAA has asked me to let people know this and also to ask that if anyone wants to spare an hour or 2 on the day helping out then it’s very welcome - however please only say yes if you can spare the time. It will be great to get the LAA total off to a good start at the show!

Please PM if you’re interested and I’ll pass your details on to them. I did something like this at Canary Wharf last year and it’s a laugh.

i didnt even know there was a show there this year,

thanks.

So now you know it’s on do you fancy helping out the LAA for an hour? :slight_smile:

Thanks to those who’ve stepped forward already - it’s really appreciated.

Still need a few more though so if you can spare an hour collecting money please let me know!

i dont know at this stage if we are going as we got something on that weekend as i didnt know about the show, but yes if we go be glad to help out for a bit, will mail and let you know as soon as we do.

Nice one!!!

:slight_smile:

I would since I live in the area, but I will be working in the pub at Ally Pally at that time… ;[

Pop over and say hi!

PM sent

+1 PM already sent.

I’ve already emailed Anita :smiley:

Thanks everyone for the responses and those that went direct.

They are chuffed to have the help and it’s really appreciated by them.

Anyone else looking to help out let me know - seriously even 1 hour is enough to make a difference

:slight_smile:

Any more for the taking, we need all the help we can get?

I have taken over from Panda, if you are interested please pm me asap and I’ll add you to the list. Sunday is looking rather bear so if anyone is going and can spare an hour or two we would be really grateful.

Friday 26th Feb - between 10-12 still need someone to join another member helping out
Saturday 27th Feb - between 1-4pm still need someone to join another member helping out
Sunday 28th Feb - between 10-4pm need at least two more people each hour

You can do as little as an hour or as long as you like :slight_smile:

Can possibly do sunday morning for a bit too

I would like to thank Toby, Rixxy, GoF & Colleague, Trisckie, Gemmela, Nonsense, Garret, Steve Wright, Ginger & TDJ plus anyone I have forgotten (please shout) for all their help over the weekend to raise donations for London’s Air Ambulance.

I will let you know as soon as we have figures from HQ :smiley: what you all managed to shake out of everyone. :hehe:

Once again a huge thank you :slight_smile:

Just a few pics taken of the helpers, sorry I didn’t get everyone.

Attachments

Dont forget to give yourself a pat on the back Ang, I for one am quite impressed with what you do for others;):slight_smile:

Agree with you Rob, THANK YOU ANG for this weekend,

I enjoyed every minute of it as well :smiley:

well put rob.i second that and big nick aka tdj;)

Thanks Ang for organising this and inviting me back again today.
I do think people were getting fed up of me asking them for money…some of them had been asked 4 times and one guy ended up giving me £15 because he felt bad for repeatedly saying he had no coins :smiley: :smiley:

:D:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Seems like they have done well, what with you accosting people and Trisckie charging a cuddle a go :w00t: … poor Ginger just got them running in the opposite direction :D:D

All the photos are on my flickr (addy on fb)… will put a Gallery up on here when I’ve got time.

i didnt even see this post originally to be honest.

had no problem donating my wonderful irish charm to the cause for a wee while :smiley: