Anybody need somewhere to live?

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:“Calibri”,“sans-serif”; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}Hi all,

I’m looking to move out of my current dwelling to somewhere with a garage thatisn’t miles away to stick the bike in. There’s two of us interested in gettinga biker house together so far and we’re looking for one other, as there’s notmany 2 bed places with a garage!

Our budget is around £650pm each which seems to get some very nice places.:cool:
We’re mostly looking at SW London zones 2-4, but that’s not set in stone andwe’re both quite flexible on moving dates. We’ve already looked at a very verynice place with a huuuge garden for BBQs so if you hurry up maybe we can snapit up!

It doesn’t necessarily have to be 3 people, 4 would be alright too I reckon.

Anyhow, give me a shout if you’re interested or have questions!

Thought I’d bump this for you… :wink: