any grid girls or show girls needed?

Hi there, I have a friend that wanted to get into some posing business:D, grid girl, bike/car shows girl and such.
I didn’t really knew if I should post or not but I though you lovely people might have the right contacts:P for this request.

Many thanks:)

pics please :wink:

sod off jonny im first in line :slight_smile:

What are u lot like eh?..pics first, then you all decide?? tsk tsk :wink:

not me blade im not proud lmfao :slight_smile:

Now now boys… no fighting!!!:D:D:D:D

Seriously now, if you think you can help and you would like to see a portfolio I will ask her. I have a few photos on the phone. Let me see if I can post them.
I didn’t really wanted to put her pictures up on a public forum for no reason.

Hope you are not just a bunch of pervs that wanted to se a young lady:P

Attachments

Nicole.jpg

mare_376596_7ee7d074.jpg

mare_376598_81c66efd.jpg

DSC00697--8589986155158738308.jpg

Maybe you should try send the pics to Streetfighters and BSHs?

Forgot to say that if you can post on other forums where you think there might be an interest. I don’t think she will mind.
Sorry about not posting on the forums, I have been lurking around just being quiet. That’s how people are, only when they need something they start talking and asking for favours:D

She only mentioned this recently and I though this would be a good place to start.

If you have any e-mails, addresses, places you think she should start let me know and I will pass the details. Diablo, how do you get in touch with Streetfighters and BSHs???

Try these guys: http://www.grid-girls.co.uk/ There must be others too. Good luck :slight_smile:

• Chunky passes SteveGSX a tissue*

tsk :P:D

And another: http://www.gridmodels.com/ This is fun research!! :stuck_out_tongue:

…right, back to work!! :doze:

Just dropped my soup !!! ha ha ha…:smiley:

I think Steve did too…Man Soup…lol:D

Thanks to you Chunks, I just spilled tea all over my laptop and it’s all sticky!!This is supposed to be a pure ‘St Valentine’s’ day, not man soup day :PWhat are you guys like!

Oh thats made my Valentines Day!!!Two lovely ladies with sticky keyboards…lol;):smiley:

There’s going to be a load problem with them now no doubt :w00t:

A good way would be to contact the editors

SF - [email protected]

BHS - [email protected] fao:Stu Garland

Hope this helps. Oh and they’ll probably expect semi nude (topless)

Ha, thanks, I will make sure to tell her that I need to take some naughty photos of her, see what she says then:):stuck_out_tongue: