Any Electrician's on here?

I need some electrical work done at my apartment. Cant be more than a day’s work. I live in North London, Ally Pally area.

Please PM me if you know anyone trustworthy.

Thanks!

pm Jaime, i think he’s a sparkie or works with them at least…

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic787465.aspx

a) Jaime’s still awhile in RSA afaik
b) thought he’s more a fix it man, not electrician, but probably could know some indeed :slight_smile:

he was logged in 4 hours ago…

What needs doing?

having a bit of sun in SA… and we do have internet here :D;)

what u need doing Sook? I can do a bit of fault finding and change fittings and fixtures but the law stops me from going any further than that. I do have some connections though…hahahhahaha see what I did there… baaaadisssshhhhh :smiley:

I need some lighting changed in my lounge.

Currently there’s 4 lights mounted against the wall. They are controlled by 2 light switches. I want to change them to 2 ceiling mounted lights.

Like i said, it’s not more than a day’s work.

Would love for Jamie to do the work, but after his “Chandelier” incident I’m not so sure! :slight_smile:

My dad can do it but he ain’t in the country at the moment. If it isn’t urgent I’m sure he can quote you happy.

My dad can do it but he ain’t in the country at the moment. If it isn’t urgent I’m sure he can quote you happy.

Try Oldguy he knows everything. :slight_smile:

Cheeky bugger, though it is quite true that I do know everything.

I also know, for instance, what I can and can’t do and when to call in a competent qualified electrician.