Any Ducati experts out there?

This is my 695, complete with Mandarina Duck panniers, back at the Ducati factory in the summer, apologies if it doesn't upload right way up! UrsaMonster
Thats exactly what i would like! Looks like snap on and off?
Dingo-Biker
Here you go http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-2000-Ducati-Monster-750-900-City-factory-saddlebags-69820281A-MOUNTS-/161078518327?hash=item2581072237 a bit more expensive due to.. er exchange rate stuff....

It’s like proper briefcases, with shoulder straps, and they come with rain covers. You can’t take a pillion with them as they get in the way of the pillion footpegs, but they look smart, the fabric matches the seat too. They actually lock on to the frames, I left them on the bike at Silverstone and whilst travelling in Italy (with no valuables in of course). The fitting frames are a little fiddly to fit. If you get them, PM me and I can send you the fitting instructions.

Here you go http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-2000-Ducati-Monster-750-900-City-factory-saddlebags-69820281A-MOUNTS-/161078518327?hash=item2581072237 a bit more expensive due to.. er exchange rate stuff....
It's like proper briefcases, with shoulder straps, and they come with rain covers. You can't take a pillion with them as they get in the way of the pillion footpegs, but they look smart, the fabric matches the seat too. They actually lock on to the frames, I left them on the bike at Silverstone and whilst travelling in Italy (with no valuables in of course). The fitting frames are a little fiddly to fit. If you get them, PM me and I can send you the fitting instructions.
UrsaMonster
Amazing! Cheers will have a look!  This is the sort of stuff hacks most people dont know, ie fits 695 even though it says 750-900.  I need a list of all parts and accessories like this hahaha

I lock my bike up with an oxford chain around the back wheel and a steel locking post (don’t know what its called, the one in the bays) as well as a u lock around the front wheel and a cover. Also have Datatag and the datatool S4. I think it’s pretty covered at that, and it’s really not a hassle either

Rob