any chippies on here?

looking for a chippie to knock up a small refuse bin store for exterior of our building in west london something in the order of 3ish ft high, 5ft long, 3ft deep.

cant seem to find 'em for sale and looking at what the other houses have down the street its looking like they were done to order.

chippie recommendations or places that sell that kind of thing let me know

ta!

Try mad dog hofty;)

nice one, cheers wasp

Failing all else, there are a few storage pages on this link… :slight_smile:

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?fh_view_size=10&fh_eds=%3f&fh_reffacet=specificationsProductType&fh_location=%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3c%7b9372012%7d%2fcategories%3c%7b9372017%7d%2fcategories%3c%7b9372061%7d%2fspecificationsProductType%3dstorage&fh_refview=summary&fh_refpath=facet_159016185&fh_start_index=0&ts=1265049833552

[quote]
johnnybravo (01/02/2010)

looking for a chippie to knock up a small refuse bin store for exterior of our building in west london something in the order of 3ish ft high, 5ft long, 3ft deep.

cant seem to find 'em for sale and looking at what the other houses have down the street its looking like they were done to order.

chippie recommendations or places that sell that kind of thing let me know

ta![/quote

i would buy the wood and some hinges and hing the lot so you can fold it all up its easy done