Any BCR's or SUMO rideouts Sunday 15th May???

If the weather isn’t wet i fancy a Blast on Sunday, I’ve replaced the front wheel bearing after the front felt really weird on the Last BCR and it has made the world of difference and i’ve also put new chain and sprockets on the KTM so i’m ready for fun :slight_smile:

Anyone else up for it??

BCR - Breakfast Club Run.  

SUMO - Extremely heavy weight Japanese wrestler, national sport of Japan.  Tell me I’ve got this wrong.

BCR - Breakfast Club Run.  

SUMO - Extremely heavy weight Japanese wrestler, national sport of Japan.  Tell me I’ve got this wrong.

Aceman
SUperMOto - Motorcycle of choice for the Essex Hooligan Massif.

Keen for BCR weather pending

I’m always down for a BCR haha

Marmalade, I’d get your tyres changed also

Yes getting the rear done this week. So will be ready for the weekend. The front is fine and has loads of life in it. I’m going for the 150 like already fitted as on the ktm forum the said my rim size is only suitable for a 150 not a 160

This is a 160 on a 4.25 rim and is good fit. Does really depend on the brand I guess. Sunday should be out to check over bike before Flidfest but will be a light pace for me, don’t want to smash bike up before the trackday. Happy to do that after then tho lol

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

When you say Supermoto ride do you mean for small lanes plus some off road riding? Or a normal bcr with supermoto

Normal BCR or if people are up for throwing knobblies on and doing a bit of off road then I’m up for that too

Knobblies…hell yea!!

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

On ice too!!!
That must be mental!!!

Or…

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

I like the 2nd one

This one ??