Another stolen bike

Looks like the new model Yamaha R1 or R6

r1

The clue is on that initial screen, isn’t it?

was it only on a steering lock , wtf …  

The guy sitting on the ground has an angle grinder- most likely disk lock has been removed… 

The guy sitting on the ground has an angle grinder- most likely disk lock has been removed... 
Rem Zuk
i only use disc locks now if im paying for petrol etc , they are not much use anymore?

If they have an angle grinder and no fear of being caught whilst using it, I’m not sure how much use any kind of lock is

Thats at Berkeley Street Mayfair by the looks…geezus!

I think that drones could eventually be used to follow and track the stolen motorcycle, there’s no escape really from a drone.

@serrow, rather a real rifle than an air rifle

air rifle ?

I would have rolled the dumpster in front of them or into them!  Thats right outside my office and I sometimes park there on my way home to get groceries in the Sainsbury.

Ffs seriously in the middle of the day all those people watching!

The scrotes literally fear nothing anymore…

The scrotes shouting sounded like a Scot…

There’s a Scottish voice in there but how you could tell if it was the thief or bystander I don’t know…

How did they start it without the key? You can force a steering lock, force an ignition key, but you can’t easily over-ride the immobiliser which needs RFID in the key to be present.

Surely they didn’t walk it down the street with no one intervening?

And what does it matter? 1000s of Scots live in London - what stops 1 being a scrote? Its the faces we need - mind you they often do look a bit samey.

How did they start it without the key? You can force a steering lock, force an ignition key, but you can't easily over-ride the immobiliser which needs RFID in the key to be present.
Surely they didn't walk it down the street with no one intervening? Michael748

I think one of the scooters riders pushes it with his leg.

Checkout the video

And no…no one ever does anything

But they do - it happens all the time - the only folks who take any notice are other bikers if they happen to be there. If the public do take note they’re too scared to act. Can we really blame them when these gits have been filmed trying to attack people with tools?

Yup agree with an angle grinder what’s to say they would not have used it against them.

Just an observation that’s all.